***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who called pedohood back into the thread? The thread turns real stupid when he comes back.

Didn't your papi say "You think our country's so innocent?", and didn't you defend him?

FOH
You know he agrees with papi Don just to troll, no matter the subject or stance. How the mods allow it for so long is beyond me.

im gonna enjoy you sitting next to anton blankman.

You can report me all you want. You defend pedophiles, and have shown questionable behavior on Niketalk by asking about apps the kiddos use to hook up. A spade is a spade.

Maybe YOU should be banned for asking about those apps.

cartels hang decapitated heads over highway overpasses on da regular, protected by corruption in its own government, you go right ahead. :lol:

Bringing all the dangerous and criminal activity in Mexico as a way to condemn the entire country. I have only seen a certain type of person do this.

And you know what they say.....if it looks a bigoted duck , swims like a bigoted duck, and quacks like a bigoted duck, then......

If Repubs pass this tax reform bill, it’s gonna be interesting to see what sort of monetary/fiscal policy is implemented during the next recession. In this rate environment the Fed really can’t go back down to zero, and with QE ending, it doesn’t seem like Powell will have a lot of choices from a monetary perspective. From a fiscal perspective, not sure what a Republican (Trump) administration will try to do to stimulate growth beyond cutting taxes even further.

says da dude that's a product of it :lol: ...
This is ******* disgusting.

You would run to the mods if someone said that you are the product of a country that allows sex tourism and child sex trafficking.

You are sounding like a xenophobic clown right now. I suggest you chill.

If Repubs pass this tax reform bill, it’s gonna be interesting to see what sort of monetary/fiscal policy is implemented during the next recession. In this rate environment the Fed really can’t go back down to zero, and with QE ending, it doesn’t seem like Powell will have a lot of choices from a monetary perspective. From a fiscal perspective, not sure what a Republican (Trump) administration will try to do to stimulate growth beyond cutting taxes even further.

according to them, da very act of letting people keep their own money is gonna generate economic growth via investments & a confident consumer base.

u forgot i was born in da United States? :lol:

and like i said before, pretty rich comin from da St. Lucian >D
And where is your family from, b? Are you not a product of your family, and you Dominican filled neighborhood? I know you would feel real insulted if someone crossed that line.

And would you be cool if dudes said that about you fam?

If not, shut up.

And say something about St. Lucia. Get on your xenophobic bull **** about my country if you want.Just go ahead and prove Meth wrong about you.

Go ahead, So let me have it. Say something about my country if you want.

But Mexico is going to pay for da wall
So Dapper Don is sponsored by pedophilia?

only if you believe by that logic being Islamic and contributions to their churches is sponsoring pedophilia cuz da prophet Muhammad's wife was 9.

u forgot i was born in da United States? :lol:

and like i said before, pretty rich comin from da St. Lucian >D

Born in the US and still in your mom's house at 30. Just like the educated millenials you despise, but at least, they have enough intellectual capital to move abroad if **** truly hits the fan. What are you gonna do if the country goes down and you have to leave? Parlay your driving skills and your NY pedigree into a job that's done by people who earn a tenth of what you used to make?

How's your lower back doing BTW? Hope you're putting enough aside for that time when you can no longer sit straight for 8 hours, cuz there won't be any help coming from the billionaires you support but aren't.

:smh::smh::smh:

Born in the US and still in your mom's house at 30. Just like the educated millenials you despise, but at least, they have enough intellectual capital to move abroad if **** truly hits the fan. What are you gonna do if the country goes down and you have to leave?

i have dual a citizenship to DR b. (inheritance purposes.)

Back
Top Bottom