***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Btw Ninja while cartels in Mexico decapitate their enemies and hang them from highway signs, we have mass shootings every other week, shoot up schools with CHILDREN, back and openly protect pedophelia now...I mean...the list goes on and most of these things are openly backed and encouraged by the POS President.

im one of da original swath of members here, u got zero idea what you talking bout. :lol:

this thread is only 5 years old, get a new hypothesis.
Omg wow really you're an OG on this website? Who the **** cares. Most people on this site have grown in the past decade, you're stuck on acting like a teenager and trolling for your own amusement. Get a new shtick.

Btw Ninja while cartels in Mexico decapitate their enemies and hang them from highway signs, we have mass shootings every other week, shoot up schools with CHILDREN, back and openly protect pedophelia now...I mean...the list goes on and most of these things are openly backed and encouraged by the POS President.

mass shootings by da numbers are rarer than a lightning strike...cartel murders? ehh not so rare.

Did you not see how th CEOs responded to Cohen when he asked them about reinvestment. Like two said they will when will people realize that company only invest and expand when there is increased demand, there is an opportunity, and
/or they need to to survive and not become the next blackberry. You know where those earning will go to? Dividends and stock buy backs. I know because I work with public companies and spoke to management about it. Seriously peddle your falsehoods somewhere else where people don’t work with businesses and don’t speak to the people who run them.

yeah, that tends to happen in a healthy economy :pimp:

The economy is healthy as is. An extra $300 per family won’t boost the economy sorry. It’ll have the same affect that Bush 2s tax cuts did. Absolutely nothing.

And the rich and middle class like me will stash it in a mutual fund or buy stocks. Which won’t help anyone.

The economy is healthy as is. An extra $300 per family won’t boost the economy sorry. It’ll have the same affect that Bush 2s tax cuts did. Absolutely nothing.

And the rich and middle class like me will stash it in a mutual fund or buy stocks. Which won’t help anyone.
Don't try to help him with facts. The man doesn't understand calendars.

Is that any less equally stupid than demanding an American citizen to answer for the wrongs in Mexico?

no, especially when da subject is a expat that ironically finds da acts of a candidate atrocious that their former nation condones.

Back
Top Bottom