***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You are comparing something during a recession that was once in a generation or even 2 for that matter to a robust developed economy that’s been growing at 2% per year since 2010. You are one word. Dumb. You aren’t even worth wasting a breath on because you peddle the same **** they put on fox and infowars. You are hoping for th e scraps some billionaire might throw your way :lol:

You do that but hey continue on. Many of us will continue to collect our 6 and 7 figure salaries. I know I will enjoy it. But you ain’t getting my scraps tell you that.

its called family estates being preserved.

Word of advice, go and consult a decent attorney in the states and then one down there.. especially if it is going to you personally (say by a will)

Your American citizenship could impact that (where FATCA comes in.. and CRS is replacing it).. there are things you can do with legal structural entities within the jurisdiction

However the American government is even going beyond those within a few jurisdictions, so I've heard.. and it's called estate planning.. the legal entities are a trust, foundation or company

A generally make it a point to avoid anything you say because it has zero value, in my opinion.. but this is kinda what I do

*cough*

if that was da case... Obama lying? :lol:

How many times has been explained to you that the Bush tax cuts thing was a compromise. I even gave you the fact checking link.

They expired for the top brackets, keep the lower ones. The GOP wanted them extended for everyone, and they compromised one bracket up than Obama wanted.

Obama didn't pedal that keep the lower brackets was gonna have economy booming.

And now we have to take Obama's word as gold. When your as dismiss nearly all his Economic plans.

Sounding ignorant and making bs arguments comes so naturally to you.

And Trump's tax plan is even dumber than Bush's. At least Bush had a surplus to blow.

You are comparing something during a recession that was once in a generation or even 2 for that matter to a robust developed economy that’s been growing at 2% per year since 2010

if it worked in one instance, it'll work for da next, duh.

listen, dog piling on lil old me ain't gonna derail tax reform, ya betta find a betta way to vent ya frustration on Democratic futility :lol:

Huh? The chance of it passing is 50% at best right now and really much lower than that. If Moore looses his election bid its as good as dead in the water. I work in the tax field. We’ve been preparing our clients for this for months.

Did I miss something? Rusty you defending St Lucias sex trafficking issues or is ninjahood just deflecting?

Pedohood, answer the question about your mother. I’ll repeat, you insinuated I react a certain way to ICE because I’m a foreign born US citizen. How does your mother react to ICE?

Wait did he really say us naturalized citizens are afraid of ICE? Bruh that is some Xenophobic **** to the max :lol:

Huh? The chance of it passing is 50% at best right now

nah, its likely to pass just based on da fact that Major legislation needs to be demonstrated to da constituency of da midterm elections.

unlike da president himself, Never Trumpers and da establishment's hides are on da line next year...they have to show competency, especially when congress ranks lower than dirt.

Did I miss something? Rusty you defending St Lucias sex trafficking issues or is ninjahood just deflecting?

he tried to use DR's sex tourism as a foil against Mexico's 12 year old age of consent laws, completely forgetting St. Lucia is arguably just as bad wit human trafficking :lol:

Where are you getting this from. You believing Ninja's *******?

St. Lucia has no sex trafficking problems like other Carribbean countries They few instances of it occuring her raided all the time. The Government, nor the people give it a tacitly cosign, they are fully against that ****. St Lucia gets in constant trouble with international bodies because police execute sex traffickers instead of putting the on trial. People are against the killings but the hate for the actively kinda makes people wrongly turn a blind eye. Ninja doesn't know **** beyond Google, and he is even lying about his reason for bringing it up.

I said nothing about St. Lucia. Ninja is the one that just brought up my island for no reason seemingly as an insult.

He acting like a xenophobic POS when it comes to immigrants. As usual

To him all immigrants need to answer for anything wrong with their home country

**** him and and **** his bigotry

Last edited:

You know the answer to that.

Let’s use Pedohoods logic for a second and maybe Itll hit home. I hate to take it to this but im only using his vile logic.

According to the logic that he used on me, Pedohoods mother is a product of the Dominican Republic’s child sex trafficking problem the same way I’m a product of Mexico’s consent laws.

You have zero skin in the game so you have no clue. I get paid to do this daily so don’t try to tell me **** :lol:

oh so you're professor political operative? cuz if you were you'd already know tax reform law is being done with a urgency that only will donors cut em off, voters in midterms will stay home...but u knew that already :lol:...

So much winning. I’m really tired of it already. When will it stop?
tenor.gif

oh so you're professor political operative? cuz if you were you'd already know tax reform law is being done with a urgency that only will donors cut em off, voters in midterms will stay home...but u knew that already :lol:...
Man, do you have a learning disability? The man is a tax professional whose job relies on, and revolves around, what the govt does with tax law. You think you know better than him? Like for real?

Man, do you have a learning disability? The man is a tax professional whose job relies on, and revolves around, what the govt does with tax law. You think you know better than him? Like for real?

Why wouldn’t a trucker who watches fox 23 hours a day know more than a tax professional?

Back
Top Bottom