***Official Political Discussion Thread***

5d0.gif

Kale gang with the kombucha tonight

Found this Root Beer Kombucha

It was :pimp:

alright NT fame, I'm asking for everyone's opinion. Since we have done many great characters in this thread, I'm thinking of having a persona for the sports threads. I'm thinking of being a Whitlock/Barkley who is a self hating black guy who loves respectability politics.

I finally saw that bit where Whitlock was talking, indirectly, about how black coaches are unable to understand analytics and my brain got rocked, i was like , wow "Whitlock's racism is living in 3017."

alright NT fame, I'm asking for everyone's opinion. Since we have done many great characters in this thread, I'm thinking of having a persona for the sports threads. I'm thinking of being a Whitlock/Barkley who is a self hating black guy who loves respectability politics.

I finally saw that bit where Whitlock was talking, indirectly, about how black coaches are unable to understand analytics and my brain got rocked, i was like , wow "Whitlock's racism is living in 3017."

I agree with what you're doing. The key is to only break character when necessary. You've got to be all in no matter what. I can't tell you how shocked my Wife, Mother, Father and friends were when I called them "LIBBIES". I've also caught myself calling Don, "Dapper, handsome and Papa Suga" in my interactions with Trump supporters. My family doesnt understand but I'm the Daniel D Lewis of this now. I'm all in.

I agree with what you're doing. The key is to only break character when necessary. You've got to be all in no matter what. I can't tell you how shocked my Wife, Mother, Father and friends were when I called them "LIBBIES". I've also caught myself calling Don, "Dapper, handsome and Papa Suga" in my interactions with Trump supporters. My family doesnt understand but I'm the Daniel D Lewis of this now. I'm all in.

I can't tell you how shocked I am as I just read this that it is just an ACT to you. Well this is REAL to me, dammit! You mock my economic anxiety like this? What was all that "coal goals" talk?

I am BROKEN. SMH WOW

And now I bet someone's gonna tell me that Rusty isn't really in love with Tomi? This day could not get any worse. At least Moore won last night.

I can't tell you how shocked I am as I just read this that it is just an ACT to you. Well this is REAL to me, dammit! You mock my economic anxiety like this? What was all that "coal goals" talk?

I am BROKEN. SMH WOW

And now I bet someone's gonna tell me that Rusty isn't really in love with Tomi? This day could not get any worse. At least Moore won last night.

My account been hacked Famb. Coal Gang for life.

Wish him the best, i sincerely hope he beats it, but this just makes him a bigger scumbag because he is gonna vote next week to strip millions of people of health insurance with the tax bill.

And will definitely vote to repeal the ACA fully the next chance he gets.

But yeah I hope he beat this, but I'm sure the robust health insurance plan he has, paid for by the taxpayers, will help though.

You're a much better man than I am. The best feeling I can express these days towards these people's woes is indifference.

Hopefully he beats it and the struggle will serve as a learning experience but I doubt it. Sick people paying more than the healthy for insurance is not how it works. That would get you laughed out of parliament even by the furthest hard-right politician over here. It's basic common sense.
If our social safety net wasn't providing such excellent assistance for my health problems I'd have been bankrupted and who knows what would have happened after that. Instead I was able to bounce back and I've contributed €47000 in taxes this year. That is the whole point of having affordable universal healthcare as a basic human right; to try to help people afflicted by health problems and get them out of the struggle back to productivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom