***Official Political Discussion Thread***

fk94pyywjc201.png

They're waking up...

I can't say whether he was guilty or innocent just because he took his life. Too many people with depression take their lives without a real reason for it. I want to call him a coward because that's what his fellow congregation probably teaches them about suicides, but I know it's more complex than that.

that said, this guy is the last guy I want to defend.

Read dude compared Barry and Michelle to monkeys

I hope he's telling the truth and didn't commit those crimes though.

Damn. Suicide ain't a joke. Obviously each situation is different, and I don't know his background regarding his PTSD claims, but I can't help to think he's just taking an easier way out than facing the consequences of his *alleged* crimes. Real PTSD is a serious plague on humanity and there needs to be better care given to address it. Anyone who's lost friends or loved ones due to the disease knows this, and knows there are signs and symptoms. If Rep. Johnson showed them and truly suffered from PTSD, I'm sorry he went down this rabbit hole that so many others have. If he frantically typed that into his note, using the disease as a proxy to escape punishment, I hope he burns in the hell he believes in.

I really hope Fox news is part of the Disney Fox deal and they GUT the network.

It’s not. The Fox News and business networks and the sports networks are not involved. They are just selling the studio, FX along with other entertainment channels such as nat gio, and some other IPs like X-men rights and such.

Omarosa bout as silly as the people that put Trump in office. :lol: :lol: @ her thinking she was anything but a token and a puppet

Back
Top Bottom