***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hate this bish’s lying face.
sarah-huckabee-sanders-800x430.jpg
Whenever I see her mug, my mood lifts. The wind must have changed and the expression stuck, while she was solving a murder mystery or farting.

I'm not even that upset and Session baffoonery regarding marijuana.

All these non voting pot smokers, and right voting pot smoking libertarians, gonna have to realize that they can't free ride. Stop cheering on the left as it fights for one issue you care about, then turning your back when it needs your help on others.

A think most right leaning and single issue pot heads just don't know that cannabis prohibition is rooted in white supremacy. even distressingly, is that segment of right leaning and libertarians pot mkers who do know about white supremacy but who cynically press on, exploit their white privilege and set up commercial pot grows, get high in front of their kids to great fanafre or just take advantage of the fact that marijuana is already, de facto, legal for them and their community.

I will say this, props to High Times Magazine for this article that acknowledges white supremacy and white privilege and how it affects different groups of cannabis users.

I saw an excerpt earlier that said Donnie hates Obamacare and health care in general because he knows his BMI is off the charts :lol: plus he never had to worry about his own insurance

I saw an excerpt earlier that said Donnie hates Obamacare and health care in general because he knows his BMI is off the charts :lol: plus he never had to worry about his own insurance

Well he thinks insurance costs $10 per month to a healthy person.

So which one of y'all is gonna make an alternative cover to the book? I don't wanna see his ugly mug

I was having a convo with my dad last night about how much worse Bush was as a president. While it's true that Bush the WOAT modern president that left the country in ruins, at least back then it seemed like people would learn from their mistakes and not pick another idiot warmonger like him again.

To me, Trump being president is worse not because of his incompetence, but because it confirms that many Americans aren't @$%@ as human beings and don't give a @#@$ about what happens to anyone else as long as they get what they want. He encourages them to embrace their ignorance, rudeness, vulgarity, obesity, and lack of hygiene, which in turn ruins life for the other 50% of the country. At least in the past, these people were too ashamed or scared to express their views in real life, and they stuck to Yahoo comment sections. Now, they're literally everywhere!

Who cares about racism, sexism, healthcare, education, environment, avoiding war, getting rid of police brutality, etc. as long as I can watch my dumb @#$ football and get a "tax cut"?

Like a lot of what they preach,it only applies when a Dem admin is in place. When they have power themselves they couldn't care less about 'States Rights'

Word to the acting head of ICE wanting to jail sactuary city pols just cause

States rights only matter when that right is slavery.

Back
Top Bottom