***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Another except from the MLK lost tapes....

"One day brothers and sisters a new genre of music will rise. This genre will be performed by our young negro men, tell stories of the despair that exists within our urban ghettoes, yet be enjoyed by all manner of men, even our young white brothers and sisters in the suburbs. And these musicians will hold enough cultural power that any white man that takes just one picture with one of these artist, or is even mentioned in one of their songs, will have his racism be totally absolved. I have been to the Mountaintop brothers and sisters, and I have seen the coming of this new intelligencia"

First 5 and a half lines or so had me thinking I was reading true gospel. :lol:

26733688_1072132852927063_4893198059946391669_n.jpg

Ben Carson: ‘I Don’t Agree With the President About Everything’
MON, JAN 15

While speaking at an annual service honoring civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Ga., Trump’s HUD Secretary Ben Carson tells the congregation that he doesn’t always agree with the president about everything or of how it’s said.

Ryan posing like those kevin gates inspiration quotes meme

Ie
I dont get tired i wait or
Wise men change fools remain

only time I'll post an article from this magazine (there's a video in there):

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...sermon-attended-by-mike-pence/article/2646010

A Maryland pastor blasted President Trump for his alleged "****hole countries" comment Sunday, leaving Vice President Mike Pence, who attended the service, reportedly "red-faced."

“I stand today as your pastor to vehemently denounce and reject any such characterizations of the nations of Africa and of our brothers and sisters in Haiti," Rev. Maurice Watson told his congregation at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Largo, Md.

only time I'll post an article from this magazine (there's a video in there):

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...sermon-attended-by-mike-pence/article/2646010

A Maryland pastor blasted President Trump for his alleged "****hole countries" comment Sunday, leaving Vice President Mike Pence, who attended the service, reportedly "red-faced."

“I stand today as your pastor to vehemently denounce and reject any such characterizations of the nations of Africa and of our brothers and sisters in Haiti," Rev. Maurice Watson told his congregation at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Largo, Md.

Why was Mike Pence at a church in Largo tho? He thought he was gonna get a warm reception at a church in a 95% black area? Idiot.

when I first saw the Paul Ryan pic, I thought he was standing and looking admiringly at an iron maiden and thinking "we could grind up poor people, while still alive, and sell the remains as dog food."

Then I saw it was an MLK statue and it became even more ominous in this context.

Back
Top Bottom