***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DTo2y6BU8AAZKgb.jpg

I'm guessing this is the typical "let's post pics of Trump critics kicking it with Trump 40 years ago" as if relationships can't change during that time span

And no, I don't want Oprah to be president

I'm guessing this is the typical "let's post pics of Trump critics kicking it with Trump 40 years ago" as if relationships can't change during that time span

And no, I don't want Oprah to be president

I’m not sure if you’re specifically referring to trueprada trueprada but he always posts interesting photos and tweets he comes across. As for the original poster of that picture, I can’t speak for their intent.

As much of a racist scumbag this dude is, he would still rather be tight with a black top-1-percenter than a lower class white person. You better believe that.

Not long after 9/11, some journalist had a good description on what the difference between Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein was: They both hated the US, but one hated the US more than he loved life, while the other liked living the good life more than he hated the US. A similar analogy can be applied to him when it comes to race vs money. It's not that he isn't racist, but if the $$$ is there, he'll be a regular John Brown for you.

What the hell is this clown's fascination with Norway? Norwegians don't want to move to the damn US, that'd be a huge downgrade for them :lol:

I know why he mentioned Norway rather then Sweden, Denmark, Finland. Norway is popular on white supremacists message boards because they are not in the EU and thus they do not have the shared immigration policy so in theory they can stop the resent overland refugee migration from Iraq an Syria.

I know why he mentioned Norway rather then Sweden, Denmark, Finland. Norway is popular on white supremacists message boards because they are not in the EU and thus they do not have the shared immigration policy so in theory they can stop the resent overland refugee migration from Iraq an Syria.

Good point, didn't even think about this.

I wonder why these white supremacists don't protest more against military involvement in the Middle East? If you don't want refugees coming to the US and Europe, maybe stop destabilizing the region so that those people don't have to flee their homes???

I mentioned it before, but I don't believe that any country is obligated to take on refugees EXCEPT when that country is responsible for that situation in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom