***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mjlol.png

We're not far away from this:

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/35/058.html

CAMEROON -- Amnesty International is calling for the immediate and unconditional release of Pius Njawe, a prominent journalist and director of the independent newspaper Le Messager, who was arrested in late December 1997. The conditions in the prison where he is being held could pose a threat to his health.

Pius Njawe was arrested on 24 December 1997 and detained by the police judiciaire (the police investigation department) following an article in Le Messager two days earlier by another journalist which questioned the state of health of President Paul Biya.

And I had to laugh at NPR for considering the health visit news serious enough to report on it. I understand the need to be as unbiased as possible, but sometimes it seems that their journalists don't really want to challenge the administration spokespeople on the improbability of their claims.

Speaking of racists

Steve King might have some competition in the congressional WS contest from this piece of human waste

I wonder if this is something Nunes approves of (he signed and authorized it) or if he was simply backed into a corner. It's been pretty clear he has zero interest in properly conducting this investigation or any semblance of bipartisanship. Maybe he just wants to know what he'd tell the special counsel after the news about that subpoena broke.

So we have an open door policy for Norwegians? Like these cats can just easily step into this country and will probably not be turned around...lol sounds crazy but I bet that would actually happen...lol

I don't know what video everyone else was watching but Orin was rockin the inviso specs. Inviso specs are what's hot in Coal Country.

Kale gang peons don't know because you need your own inviso's to see other people's. Alex Jones put me on along with coal pills that make me more smarter and have increased vitality that libbie ****s don't have a clue about

So we have an open door policy for Norwegians? Like these cats can just easily step into this country and will probably not be turned around...lol sounds crazy but I bet that would actually happen...lol

Bruh, the visa interview process in a poor country vs a rich country is like night and day. In the former, the immigration officer is like a mini-Mueller, while in a Eurozone country, they treat you like you've been long time neighbors.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...p-sheet-metal-and-garbage-everywhere-in-haiti
GOP rep: 'Sheet metal and garbage' everywhere in Haiti
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) on Tuesday defended President Trump's alleged "****hole" remark referring to some African countries and Haiti, saying there is "sheet metal and garbage" everywhere you look in Haiti.

"I would not pick those terms but I would say that the conditions in Haiti are deplorable, they are disgusting," Gaetz said on MSNBC, after host Chris Hayes criticized the "over-generalization" of Trump's alleged remark.

"Everywhere you look in Haiti it's sheet metal and garbage when I was there," Gaetz added.

Gaetz also said that the "conditions in some countries are really bad," but said that it was "very dangerous" to over-generalize contributions by people based on their national origin alone, leading Hayes to point out that Trump's purported "****hole" remark was also an overgeneralization.

The Florida congressman noted that Trump's remarks were made during a private Oval Office meeting and not in front of a camera. Reports of Trump's comments came from sources familiar with the meeting last Thursday.

Trump has denied making the remarks, which were first reported by the Washington Post.

“Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said during a White House meeting, according to the Post.

Note how Dapper Dotard left out the word "international". Who knew most people convicted of international terrorism would be foreign-born?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/doj-...nvicted-international-terrorism-and-terrorism
DOJ, DHS Report: Three Out of Four Individuals Convicted of International Terrorism and Terrorism-Related Offenses were Foreign-Born

Even if it wasn't a report on international terrorism, it's still harder for someone to be tried and convicted of domestic terrorism than a foreign born national.
It's why domestic terrorism stats are so skewed and partly why when some white guy shoots up a place they don't call it terrorism.
Partly because he's not gonna be tried on domestic terrorism charges and partly because he's white and not middle eastern.

Back
Top Bottom