***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You are defending Trump with some weak devil's advocate argument

Complaining about the liberal hivemind

Blaming Jews

Clumsy trying to add credence to your positions with some contarian act

And calling people snowflakes

You are not thinking outside the box, or challenging anyone. You are just spweing plain ole Alex Jones level nonsense

Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror yourself.

Im not defending trump i said a million times i want him to get thrown out but lets think of if he doesn't and why he does the things he does and start looking at all the type of scenarios you've yet to answer some of my questions i asked you.

Religion is in politics so a devil advocate argument can be used

explain to me what thinking outside the box means to you? Since i am not.....

Just because someone views don't align with yours doesn't mean they are discredit how about you try to figure out why people act the way Alex Jones does and has a movement behind him..

Just like this experiment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-pretends-racist-part-social-4536571

giphy.gif

Im not defending trump i said a million times i want him to get thrown out but lets think of if he doesn't and why he does the things he does and start looking at all the type of scenarios you've yet to answer some of my questions i asked you.

Religion is in politics so a devil advocate argument can be used

explain to me what thinking outside the box means to you? Since i am not.....

Just because someone views don't align with yours doesn't mean they are discredit how about you try to figure out why people act the way Alex Jones does and has a movement behind him..

Just like this experiment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-pretends-racist-part-social-4536571
Yes, you are defending Trump. Your flimsy excuses for his behavior are a defense

I already responded your original arguments

And please what questions directed at me have I not answered? The only one directed at me has been the silly one about you complaining that the Holocaust gives Jews some rhetorical projection.

I have made many points, and most I got from you is the insinuation that I am an Islamaphobe.

So please cut the victim act; Or as you would say, quit being a snowflake.

Last edited:
Yes you are defending Trump. Your filmsy excuses for his behavior are a defense

I already responded your orginal arguments

And please what questions directed at me have I not answered? The only one direct at me has been the silly one about you complaining that the Holocaust gives Jews some sort of rhetorical projection.

I have made many points, and most I got from you is the insinuation that I am a islamaphobe.

So please cut the victim act. Or as you would say....quit being a snowflake.

I can defend trump just as much as i can correlate a russian link between the two being the reason he gets kicked out he has conflicts of interest in russia and i can see that alone being the reason he gets kicked out.

But lets look at something else.

Why is Trump the person to make Jerusalem the capital for a dispute that has been going on for 2500 years? What does either party have to gain from that?

Its ok you cant have a discussion about politics that you cant understand

there is no discussion to be had, you're just rambling on about nothing, teetering on hate speech and trying to pretend your the smartest guy in the room because nobody can decypher the gibberish your tossing out

Hate when people who don't frequent the thread think we don't discuss certain topics

Many people ITT have criticized Netanyahu and the messed up stuff that goes on in Israel

There are ways to criticize Israel without anti-semitism

there is no discussion to be had, you're just rambling on about nothing, teetering on hate speech and trying to pretend your the smartest guy in the room because nobody can decypher the gibberish your tossing out

again bruh if you can't add to the discussion than go do some research and enlighten yourself. You can't have a discussion with someone you can't understand.

You can't have a discussion with a racist if you don't know the reason why he acts like that.

Hate when people who don't frequent the thread think we don't discuss certain topics

Many people ITT have criticized Netanyahu and the messed up stuff that goes on in Israel

There are ways to criticize Israel without anti-semitism

My fault i don't be up in this thread 24/7 and can catch every post. Where you one of these people?

I can defend trump just as much as i can correlate a russian link between the two being the reason he gets kicked out he has conflicts of interest in russia and i can see that alone being the reason he gets kicked out.

But lets look at something else.

Why is Trump the person to make Jerusalem the capital for a dispute that has been going on for 2500 years? What does either party have to gain from that?

Your entire shtick is based on ignorance of the politics of this move

AIPAC is a strong lobby, with both parties, yet they have failed to convince previous presidents to make this move. Most Jewish Americans support the Dems, the party that tried to get a Peace deal done with Clinton and who checked BiBi with Obama. So if the Jews wanted this so badly, why do they give so much support to the party that will not do as they please. Hmmm

Did you ever think that it is not to appease just "Jews" but the right and far right in Israel that are currently in power?

Most importantly did it ever occur to you the move might be to appease his Evangelical base. That base helped him win the primary, help him win the presidency, his popularity either then is making the GOP bend to his will.

Evangelicals want the embassy move because they believe it will spark the end of days and the return of Christ.

There are Political motivations to this move beyond "The Jews conspired to get this done." Maybe if you thought outside the bigotry box, you would see it.

Last edited:
You entire shtick is based on ignorance of the politics of this move

AIPAC is a strong lobby, within both parties, yet they have failed to convince previous presidents to make this move. Most Jewish Americans support the Dems, the party that tried to get a Peace deal done with Clinton and who checked BiBi with Obama. So if the Jews wanted this so badly, why do they give so much support to the party that will not do as they please. Hmmm

Did you ever think that it is bot to appease just "Jews" but the right and far right in Israel that are currently in power.

And most importantly did it ever occur to you thr move might be to appease his Evangelical base. That base helped him win the primary, help him win the presidency, his popularity either then is making the GOP bend to his willl.

Evangelicals want the embassy move because they believe it will spark the end of days and the return of Christ.

Their are Politicial motivations to this move beyond "The Jews conspired to get this done". Maybe if you thought outisde the bigotry box, you would see it.

So what makes the Jews more entitled to this sacred land than the other group of people? Because of a book that says so? Who are we to say what religion is correct and which one isn't when no one no for sure why we exist?

Too me its much more deeper than a political (bigotry) move but the political move is all you see but want to call me a bigot. Until we remove religion from politics i believe that is what is causing what we are going through and leading us to the end of times.

And they didn't move the embassy to spark the end of days they moved the embassy because they were afraid of the backlash and attacks that would occur to the US citizens who worked there and thats why no other president took it upon themselves in 2500 years to claim stake because no one can say who really owns that land.

But Trump being a business man was most likely bought out by money because oh yea he's a business man first not a politician..

So what makes the Jews more entitled to this sacred land than the other group of people? Because of a book that says so? Who are we to say what religion is correct and which one isn't when no one no for sure why we exist?

Too me its much more deeper than a political (bigotry) move but the political move is all you see but want to call me a bigot. Until we remove religion from politics i believe that is what is causing what we are going through and leading us to the end of times.

And they didn't move the embassy to spark the end of days they moved the embassy because they were afraid of the backlash and attacks that would occur to the US citizens who worked there and thats why no other president took it upon themselves in 2500 years to claim stake because no one can say who really owns that land.

But Trump being a business man was most likely bought out by money because oh yea he's a business man first not a politician..
I didn't call you a bigot; I said stopping viewing this subject through a bigoted lense. Which you are

And please miss me with this victim act, you had no problem with name-calling yourself.

Your first paragraph is off topic ranting. Nothing I said had anything to do with any of that. I never asserted any privilege or right for any group. You take issue with posters calling you incoherent, yet you continue with this off-topic rants.

And look at this. You ask for an alternative explanation; I give you one, then you just dismiss it and spewing more of your rants.

So it is clear you are not here for debate with "out of the box ideas." You want to rant about Jews and seemingly give Trump a break because "he is just a business man."

So let's add another reason not to take your post seriously, the rampant hypocrisy of them.

Last edited:
Cambridge Analytica is trying to prevent London's Channel 4 News from airing an undercover report in which the firm's chief executive speaks frankly about its practices, according to the Financial Times. Channel 4 says their reporters posed as potential clients and spoke with senior members of Cambridge Analytica's team, including CEO Alexander Nix. The exposé is scheduled to air Monday evening on Channel 4.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cambridge-analytica-channel-4-expose-facebook-users-monday-night/

Watch here:

I didn't call you a bigot, I said stopping viewing this subject through a bigoted lense. Which you are

And please miss me with this victim act, you had no problem with name calling yourself.

You first paragraph is off topic ranting. Nothing I said hand anything to do with any of that. I never asserted any privelpri or right for any group. You take issue with dudes calling you incoherent, yet you continue with this off topic rants.

And look at this. You ask for an alternative explanation, I give you one, then you just dismiss it and spewing more of your rants.

So it is clear you are not here for debate with "out of the box ideas". You want to rant about Jews and seemingly give Trump a break because "he is just a business man"

So let's add another reason to not take your post seriously. The rampant hypocrisy of them.

alright no one can seem to come to an agreement with you. You want to say im playing victim but im in here trying to have a discussion. I clearly had question marks in my response so im not ranting. Just say you don't know and you have a point instead of trying to discredit everyone opinions that don't align with yours.

deuces.

Cambridge Analytica is trying to prevent London's Channel 4 News from airing an undercover report in which the firm's chief executive speaks frankly about its practices, according to the Financial Times. Channel 4 says their reporters posed as potential clients and spoke with senior members of Cambridge Analytica's team, including CEO Alexander Nix. The exposé is scheduled to air Monday evening on Channel 4.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cambridge-analytica-channel-4-expose-facebook-users-monday-night/

Watch here:

F44fQD5.jpg

alright no one can seem to come to an agreement with you. You want to say im playing victim but im in here trying to have a discussion. I clearly had question marks in my response so im not ranting. Just say you don't know and you have a point instead of trying to discredit everyone opinions that don't align with yours.

deuces.
With or without question marks they are still a deflection.

I have respect for good arguments I disagree with. Sadly, you don't make good arguments

Your arguments are weak, incoherent, obtuse and implicitly bigoted

So I will not respect them

But yeah, peace. I'm done engaging with you. It has clearly been a waste of time.

With or without question marks they are still a deflection.

I have respect for good arguments I disagree with. Sadly, you don't make good arguments

Your arguments are weak, incoherent, obtuse and implicitly bigoted

So I will not respect them

But yeah, peace. I'm done engaging with you. It has clearly been a waste of time.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom