***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I bet you guys once Trump taxes get released there is more collusion and money linked between the jewish population and the trump organization just by the sheer amount of properties both of them own in New York.

Trump calling stake for the jewish population in Jerusalem was another business deal, Trump got paid as usual because he is a business man and the jewish population got what they wanted the "CAPITAL"

And America gets to keep there foot in the middle east with this "WAR ON TERRORISM".

But its so easy to point the finger at the "KREMLIN" with this conspiracy and trump wants to end it because if it doesnt we might unveil more than we intended too and "RUSSIA" isnt the threat but they are trying to make it seem that way

Im entitled to my conspiracies to >D

What?
giphy.gif

I noticed one thing in this thread its a big circle jerk if your views dont align with the others in this thread these are the type of responses you get.

Time to quote the best political minds in this thread:

CONJECTURE AND INNUENDOS

Hey all im saying is think outside the box for a change.

You can read/watch plenty of news channels that align with your views from far right to far left plenty of flavors.

Funny you guys laugh at Ninja for not having any knowledge than want to laugh at someone for actually thinking outside the box and not being so narrowed minded.

:smh:

Funny you guys laugh at Ninja for not having any knowledge than want to laugh at someone for actually thinking outside the box and not being so narrowed minded.

Thinking "outside the box" does not give your arguemnt any more credence than anyone else. I read enough National Review and American Conservative to know the difference between a weak argument and one I merely disagree with.

And famb, your argument is flimsy.

There are so many things I pick apart in your argument but instead let me point out how Trump himself undermines your argument. But I must mention though that our damn entire intelligence community agrees Russian meddled in your elections. And it was apparently to help Trump.

If Trump is innocent and did nothing wrong, then he should welcome investigations into Russia and his campaign. If innocent, Comey would have exonerated him. That would have been a huge political win for him. Even after firing Comey he could be welcoming to Mueller's. Instead, he is extremely hostile and seemingly tries to undercut the entire thing constantly. His behavior borders on obstruction.

Second, if Trump did break the law, invoking lack of experience, or the fact "billionaires do business with foreign entities" is not a valid excuse. If he is so inexperienced to the point of incompetence and if he did do something unethical besides conspire to win an election, then those things still should disqualify him from being president.

If the possibility of conspiracy that troubles you, the possible obstruction, graft, and financial crime should.

It seems you are too caught up in making your argument sound different; you didn't think whether or not it is cogent.

And with all due respect, it is not.

Last edited:

You really believe all these ties between Russians and Trump/trump's circle is just "smoke & mirrors"?

Way too many coincidences for no collusion.

He has so many other scandals that would be an impeachment for anybody else.

Example: Azerbaijan Trump Hotel

Last edited:
I noticed one thing in this thread its a big circle jerk if your views dont align with the others in this thread these are the type of responses you get.

nah fam i really have no idea what you're trying to say that word jumble didn't make any sense.

given your follow up responses I'll assume it was as nonsensical as it appeared

funny how we finally have a major conspiracy with lots of evidence and facts to back it up but then the conspiracy theory nuts are like "wait a minute, that can't be true." it is obvious here that the conspiracy is true and it involves collusion.

collusion between Crooked H/Obummer and the ((((Jews)))) to make trump and the Russians look bad.

I think

Thinking "outside the box" does not give your any more credence than anyone else. I read enough National Review and American Conservative to know the fiffdiffer between an weak argument and one I simply disagree with.

And famb, your argument is filmsy.

There is so many things I pick apart in your argument but instead let me point out how Trump himself undermines your argument. Most obvious is that our damn entire ibtel intelligence community agrees Russian meddled in your elections. And it was clearly to help Trump.

If Trump is really innocent and did nothing wrong then he should welcome investigations into Russia and his campaign. If innocent, Comey would have exonerated him. That would have been a huge politicial win for him. Even after firing Comey he could be welcoming to Mueller. Instead he is extremely hostile and seemingly tries to undercut the entire thing. His behavior borders on obstruction

Second if he did break the law, invoking lack of experience, or that "billionaires do business with foreign entities" is not a valid excuse. If he is so inexperienced to the point of incompetency and if he did do something unethical besides conspire to win an election then those things still should disqualify him from being president.

If it not the posiblity of conspiracy that troubles you, Then the possible obstruction, graft, possible financial crime should.

It seems you are too caught up on making your argument should different, you didn't think whether or not is easy cogent.

And with all due respect, it is not.

Thanks im just trying to have a discussion not with gifs and laughing emojis... We are all entitled to our opinions so no respect needed because i didnt even take offense.

Im not saying my opinion is worth any more than anyone else in this thread tho.

They say russia meddled because they cant prove %100 what they did to help win Trump presidency what exactly does "MEDDLED" mean?

Russia didnt rig the election in my opinion. Its so easy to draw up conspiracies that align with what you think happen is what i trying to show. Go read Mueller 37 page indictment on the so called "MEDDLING" if you havent.

Russia ran trumps campaign in support of what trump was campaigning in his run. Trump ran on bigotry and thats what America is full of bigots. Trump would of won that campaign without Russia help in my opinion Obama being in office for 8 years had the bigots come out in full force in 2016 and us folks who supported Obama some were held back by voter suppression gerrymandering etc..

Trump owns real estate and business in Russia which is conflict of interest. But in my opinion he handled his campaign as a business and now its coming to bite him in the ****. Its so easy to point the finger at the "kremlin" and draw up all these conspiracies that can get trump thrown out for conflicts of interest.

If you havent watch Putin speech after him securing the presidency for another 6 years even tho he has all these "accusations" and "meddlings" and voting rigs they turned out in full support of him but im sure you can find an article that aligns with your views that say it was "rigged" so lets just think if he did truly win it.

All im doing is looking at it from a different stance if Trump really is telling the truth that there is no collusion than what was up with him calling stake in jerusalem with a war that has been going on for hundreds of years? Trump isnt smart enough to understand immigration so i doubt he understands the middle east history, im sure the jewish people probably paid him to call stake in jerusalem he is all about himself

is it outlandish to think that is possible?

I think if we really keep this probe up we going to over turn rocks that we shouldnt have, and when thinking about whats under those rocks is the conspiracies i posted just drawing up scenarios.

Im not in hear to say who is right or who is wrong but that alot of you think just the same and try thinking of all the other scenarios if you are wrong is all im trying to show..

Peace.

I have no idea what point you're trying to prove but it sounds like you're somehow trying to pin something on Jews.

As much as I hate Trump, we gotta recognize President Trump isn’t ON Trump, is on all the idiots that voted him in and support his BS...dude literally did everything in his own power to sabotage his campaign, he just wanted the publicity, not in a million years did he actually expect to win, now he’s President which he was too proud to walk away from once elected but knew staying on was probably the biggest mistake he could have done...is a matter of time before it gets to a point where is simply impossible to hide all the mess he’s accumulated over the years, all the scams and shady deals he ran and how he mainatained relevant, this **** is beyond a Russian probe.

I have no idea what point you're trying to prove but it sounds like you're somehow trying to pin something on Jews.

Just like we Americans are trying to pin terrorism on just Muslims but yet denounce the ones doing it here in the states....

As much as I hate Trump, we gotta recognize President Trump isn’t ON Trump, is on all the idiots that voted him in and support his BS...dude literally did everything in his own power to sabotage his campaign, he just wanted the publicity, not in a million years did he actually expect to win, now he’s President which he was too proud to walk away from once elected but knew staying on was probably the biggest mistake he could have done...is a matter of time before it gets to a point where is simply impossible to hide all the mess he’s accumulated over the years, all the scams and shady deals he ran and how he mainatained relevant, this **** is beyond a Russian probe.

Thats what im saying now think about all the mess that can be unveiled if he does release his taxes from this probe. Dude has been rich for years imagine all the dirt he has done dude owns 20 buildings in NYC.... Its bigger than the russia meddling dude would of won the campaign regardless and believed he wasnt but probably was surprised how many people think like he do.

Back
Top Bottom