***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Seems like MSM is so behind some of these folks on twitter, damb shame :smh:

Going to be an interesting day once all these folks are behind bars, I would bet the troll farms/disinformation campaigns will be on overdrive in hope to spark a civil war 2.0

Just like we try to shade muslims. How bout we look at other groups of people too
Excuse me, who is this "we." Please quote my bigotry towards Muslims. Quote anyone taking the issue right now bigotry. Go on

I damn sure you are not talking about me, or the other members of the liberal circlejerk in this thread. You are talking about bigoted folk in this country mainly conservatives. While many on the left are guilty of this, there is not blanket support for it in the left, and hardly any in this thread.

Just like I believe the appropriate counter to white supremacy is justice, not black supremacy. The proper counter to Islamaphobia is not antisemitism. Counter with tolerance, acceptance, and justice.

If you think that people on the left should be more open to bigotry as a response to bigotry, then you are just as morally bankrupt as the folk you claim to dislike.

Do better.

Last edited:
So since the jewish population went thru the holocaust i cant judge or point the finger at them ? They are all clear of wrong doing?

Black folks went thru slavery and get judged everyday bro

I will leave it at that

Excuse me, who is this "we". Please quote my bigotry towards Muslims. Quote anyone taking issue right now bigotry. Go on

I damn sure you are not talking about me, or the other members to the liberal circlejerk in this thread. You are talking about bigoted folk in this country mainly conservatives. While many on the left are guilty of this, there is not blanket support for it in the left, and hardly any in this thread.

Just like I believe the apporiate counter to white supremacy is justice, not black supremacy. The appropriate counter to islamaphobia is not antisemitism. Counter with tolerance, acceptence, and justice.

If you think that people on the left should be more open to bigotry as a response to bigotry, then your are just as morally bankrupt as the folk you claim to dislike.

Do better.

If you get offended by anything i post than the shoe fits im not talking to no one specifically

John Wick John Wick

Your assumptions simply go far beyond what's publicly available news-wise.
They say russia meddled because they cant prove %100 what they did to help win Trump presidency what exactly does "MEDDLED" mean?
Meddled means injecting money in the campaigns of certain elected officials. No foreign national living in the US is allowed to participate in the electoral process. The same goes for foreign individuals and entities residing outside the US.
Trump would of won that campaign without Russia help in my opinion
That is not certain. What is certain is that there has been a lot of money and people sympathetic to Russian interests who rallied behind Trump.

The public doesn't know the full picture yet, but the fact that a lot of Republicans are either not running for reelection or trying to silence the investigation SUGGESTS that there is a lot more to the Russia-Trump link than "he say she say"

John Wick John Wick

Your assumptions simply go far beyond what's publicly available news-wise.

Meddled means injecting money in the campaigns of certain elected officials. No foreign national living in the US is allowed to participate in the electoral process. The same goes for foreign individuals and entities residing outside the US.

That is not certain. What is certain is that there has been a lot of money and people sympathetic to Russian interests who rallied behind Trump.

The public doesn't know the full picture yet, but the fact that a lot of Republicans are either not running for reelection or trying to silence the investigation SUGGESTS that there is a lot more to the Russia-Trump link than "he say she say"

Do you think trump knew that we he ran?

We will see tho i cant wait till this probe is over

There have been a ton of downright idiotic things said in this thread over the years, but this one might take the cake
Care to explain?

I swear to gawd if famb starts talkin bout PAPIHH next, we're gonna have to Jazzy Jeff this dude.

What does this even mean?

Im just trying to challenge yall thinking thats all. Stop being snowflakes
You are making flimsy and near incoherent arguments. Most of the mental strength we are using in regards to your post is trying to figure out the point of them.

And when dudes mocked your post, you instantly got defensive. So before you call anyone a snowflake, sac up cause you looking real sawft outchea.

Last edited:
You are making filmsy and near incoherent arguments. Most of the mental strength we are using in regards to your post is trying to figure out the point of them.

And when dudes mocked your post you instantly got defensive. So before you call anyone a snowflake, sac up cause you looking real sawft outchea.

You got it rust im being sawft but out here challenging people thinking and i see i rustled some jimmies

Ima reapond with nosense when people respond with jokes and memes if you dont understand what im saying how bout you post where i lost you instead of “lol”

You honestly see no issue with saying "we're prejudiced against blacks so we might as well be prejudiced against Jews"?

That seems like something that would come straight from a KKK rally

Dude im not being prejudice my fault if you got that drift from that post.

Let me ask this another way...

Do you think the middle east war on terrorism is only to blame the muslims? Is it oulandish to look at the other groups of people who are involved in the middle east?

Can you give me your view on why Trump made Jersualem the capital of Palenstine?

Have you ever heard the saying “try to look at yourself in the mirror”

Have you ever read al jazeera news and how they view Benjamin?

You got it rust im being sawft but out here challenging people thinking and i see i rustled some jimmies

Ima reapond with nosense when people respond with jokes and memes if you dont understand what im saying how bout you post where i lost you instead of “lol”
You are defending Trump with some weak devil's advocate argument

Complaining about the liberal hivemind

Blaming Jews

Clumsy trying to add credence to your positions with some contrarian act

And calling people snowflakes

You are not thinking outside the box, or challenging anyone. You are just spewing plain ole Alex Jones level steez

Maybe you should take a long hard look in a mirror yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom