***Official Political Discussion Thread***

4E80B24600000578-5980921-image-m-25_1532308407612.jpg

This zero sum game that the conservative base is playing is wild. Literally taking any loss or minor inconvenience the dems May have as a W for them even if it hurts them in the process. It’s going to be interesting come 2020 what their excuses for voting for trump
Again will be especially when wages stay stagnant after that glorious “tax plan”.
Will he still be white in 2020? Yes? Well there’s your answer

U.S.-Funded Radio Free Europe Aimed Stealth Facebook Ads At Americans: Report

The U.S. government-funded broadcaster Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty took out several Facebook ads this month targeting American readers in apparent violation of a domestic anti-propaganda law, according to a Syracuse University professor.

Associate professor of communication Jennifer Grygiel discovered a series of sponsored ads aimed at U.S. users that ran on the Facebook page of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. They weren’t labeled as political ads by Facebook, nor tracked as such, said Grygiel. They were marked simply “RFE/RL sponsored,” and RFE/RL was identified as a “media/news company.”

They included human-interest stories about Russians. One ad involved a graphic about NATO’s popularity posted two days after Donald Trump demanded at a heated summit in Brussels that NATO members commit more funds to their military budgets.

Oh the underlying reason why they vote for him won’t change. They’ll have to be gold medal Olympic level mental gymnists to have explain around it by 2020 though.
I think we’re past the point of explanation to be honest. Racists get called out and they’re applauded by large amounts of people claiming “I’m not allowed to like him still? You going to take that away from me??”. Check the baseball player greeted with a standing ovation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom