***Official Political Discussion Thread***

[QUOTE="itsaboutthattime, post:

[/QUOTE]

MI.gif

It's hilarious to me when guys like Roger Stone appear on CNN and reference something that was said on InfoWars like it's a legitimate news source. The anchors are always this close to busting out laughing

Intelligence asset in-chief: 'I gave up nothing' during Putin meeting

President Donald Trump wrote online Monday that he “gave up nothing” during negotiations last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, insisting that the media have continued to paint an unfairly negative picture of the bilateral summit in Finland.

“When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media!”

Man I’ve been working like crazy but a couple of weeks ago a teen group of wypipo came into my job. one of them had on a maga visor and was so shook he flipped his hair over the front. It’s crazy the only group of people i see rockin maga gear are either children that can’t vote/ dont understand politics or Middle aged overweight incels.

Man I’ve been working like crazy but a couple of weeks ago a teen group of wypipo came into my job. one of them had on a maga visor and was so shook he flipped his hair over the front. It’s crazy the only group of people i see rockin maga gear are either children that can’t vote/ dont understand politics or Middle aged overweight incels.

Disgusting letting your kid wear a MAGGOT hat when they don't know the deep, negative social-political statement it makes (yet). But hey, same kids that were at lynching picnics having their p & j sandwiches while their parents hung black people from trees. They'll grow up to be underwear stains of America.

12 page report on black people being purged from voter rolls.

Purges: A Growing Threat to the Right to Vote

In June 2016, the Arkansas secretary of state provided a list to the state’s 75 county clerks suggesting that more than 7,700 names be removed from the rolls because of supposed felony convictions. That roster was highly inaccurate; it included people who had never been convicted of a felony, as well as persons with past convictions whose voting rights had been restored. And in Virginia in 2013, nearly 39,000 voters were removed from the rolls when the state relied on a faulty database to delete voters who allegedly had moved out of the commonwealth. Error rates in some counties ran as high as 17 percent.

These voters were victims of purges — the sometimes-flawed process by which election officials attempt to remove ineligible names from voter registration lists. When done correctly, purges ensure the voter rolls are accurate and up-to-date. When done incorrectly, purges disenfranchise legitimate voters (often when it is too close to an election to rectify the mistake), causing confusion and delay at the polls. Ahead of upcoming midterm elections, a new Brennan Center investigation has examined data for more than 6,600 jurisdictions that report purge rates to the Election Assistance Commission and calculated purge rates for 49 states. We found that between 2014 and 2016, states removed almost 16 million voters from the rolls, and every state in the country can and should do more to protect voters from improper purges.

quite a long read but...i guess dude wasn't tortured...only thing they can assume is he tried to kill himself.

~He blamed the Obama administration for failing to win Otto's release sooner, and thanked Trump.

~Shortly afterward, the president showed his approval by tweeting “great interview” and noting that Otto was “tortured beyond belief by North Korea.” To lobby for the United States to take legal action against North Korea, Fred hired the lawyer who represents Vice President Mike Pence in the special counsel's Russia investigation.

Fred graphically described damage to Otto's teeth and foot as the result of torture and demanded that the administration punish the dictatorship.

~Fred had described Otto's teeth as having been “re-arranged” with pliers, but Sammarco reiterated that the postmortem exam found that “the teeth [were] natural and in good repair.” She discovered no significant scars, dismissing the one on his foot as not definitively indicative of anything. Other signs of physical trauma were also lacking. Both sides of Otto's brain had suffered simultaneously, meaning it had been starved of oxygen.

~For all the unknowns, one certainty is that the Trump administration allowed the narrative that Otto was repeatedly beaten to spread, long after it was clear those intelligence reports were almost certainly wrong.

It's hilarious to me when guys like Roger Stone appear on CNN and reference something that was said on InfoWars like it's a legitimate news source. The anchors are always this close to busting out laughing

Nah, Stone is a vet in media manipulation. He knows the source quoted is bogus, but he knows if he just puts it out there, to cast some sort of doubt, he's done his job because w/ the overload of media today, it will fester. Then when called out on it, he'll all but admit it while putting more fake news out in his response. Him and Ailes been doing it for years

Back
Top Bottom