***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some of the things that make me scratch my head is at how crazy die hard trump supporters are. this popped on my reddit feed and i took a look at the comments. Lots of talk about the magnificent GDP and how "the media" said it would never happen, and the economy is "booming" but not one mention of wages and how people arent making more money despite the GDP growth :lol:
Capture.PNG
A 4.1 growth from a tax move that increases the debt coupled with a 2.8 inflation doesn't fill me with pride

Threat against GOP rep's daughters latest in 'very dangerous' wave

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ery-dangerous-wave/ar-BBL8LnE?ocid=spartandhp

Republican Rep. Jason Lewis told Fox News he has contacted the police over threats to him and even his daughters in the wake of reports about controversial statements he made as a radio show host.

"It was serious enough for my office to alert the Capitol Police," Lewis told Fox News.

Don't know why they're surprised. You play in dirt long enough, you and yours get dirty.

This would be the part of the movie where the fast paced opera music kicks in.

Don Jr. slowly steps away with Mueller eying him...Donnie makes his mad dash through the crowd and terminal knocking over carry-ons and newspaper stands with Rob Mull giving chase :lol:

Rep. Jason Lewis (R-Minnesota) was elected in 2016 and is facing re-election in the midterms. Amongst the blatant racism he also compared the Americans with Disabilities Act to Jim Crow and blamed that law for a rise in mass shootings
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/27/politics/kfile-jason-lewis-government-assistance/index.html
GOP Rep. Jason Lewis called people on government assistance 'parasites,' said blacks on welfare 'plantation'
Republican Rep. Jason Lewis has repeatedly demeaned recipients of welfare and government assistance, calling them "parasites" and "scoundrels," and said the black community had "traded one plantation for another."

What makes me sad is everyday is a bombshell. Each one of these things are Career Ruining things for any other politicians. If not for Trumps strength of the Republican base and Republican politicians being so scared to be voted out that they wont do the right thing he would have BEEN gone. We have become Numb to all of this

This Attitude is gonna extend into the next few presidency. We all are gonna be like Oh the President had Hookers in the Oval? Ok Trump had spies from Russia so thats not too bad.

One thing is for certain regarding Trump’s time in office, new legislation needs to be created and signed into law preventing someone like him from ever becoming President going forward.

Don Jr was prob shook when/if he realized muller was there, like "****, i hope he doesnt see me.. im just going to look straight ahead and not make eye contact"

jr is a ***** of the highest order :lol:

Back
Top Bottom