***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It was named for the Everglades Plantation Company, which used to own land in the area.
giphy.gif

Clearly Killary's FBI illegally profiled this guy because of a few innocent bumper stickers.

"<--- Watch out soy-boys there's an alpha male behind this steering wheel"
"Come take my AR-15 from my medium sized hands you femi-nazis"
"I LIKE BEER I LIKE BEER DO YOU LIKE BEER?"
"Donald J. Trump / Mohammed bin Salman 2020"

I'm surprised dude didn't get pulled over for all the stickers he had over his windows, has to be a traffic hazard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that article say they surveyed like 1500 Latin people by telephone or text? It also says that out of the 19 mill that are here, 8 mill of them are "unauthorized" lol. This is why I don't bother to read this propaganda you guys post in here. This is why this is refereed to as an echo chamber. Nobody really disagreeing in here, just a lot of yes men.
What other population do you think all these "unauthorized" immigrants effect more? You think there are enough unskilled labor jobs for American citizens, who already live here, as well as all these "unauthorized" immigrants? And if there isn't, what happens when people cant find a legal way to make money to feed their family?

Everyone knows Trump is trash as a person. So what? A lot of people are. At least all of his trash is on the surface. Rather that than that slime ball Hilary, of that fraud Berny.

Meth thanks for that hat image. I looked, and google images gave me nothing.
The nation’s Latino population stands at nearly 59 million and is one of the youngest and fastest-growing groups in the U.S. Its composition is also changing as the foreign-born share has fallen and U.S. births now drive growth. Overall about one-third of all Latinos are foreign born. Among the about 19 million Latino immigrants, some 8 million are unauthorized immigrants.
First, it clearly says the Latino population is 59 million, with 19 million being foreign born. I'm not sure if your post was just poorly written, but what you said is misleading. I'm not following your logic that unauthorized workers would only affect the Latino population.

Back
Top Bottom