***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The bomber is Filipino or at least part-Filipino.

Cesar Altieri Sayoc, a registered deplorable.
Sayoc has been arrested several times in Broward County, Florida, dating back to 1991, court records show. His most recent arrest in Broward was in 2014. In 2002, he was charged with making a bomb threat in Dade County, Florida. He was sentenced to one year of probation. Prosecutors agreed to withhold adjudication of the felony charge, meaning it was dismissed after he completed the probation in 2003.

Sayoc was arrested on drug charges in 2004. He was accused of possession and sale of steroids, along with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, tampering with evidence, filing fraudulent tax returns, criminal use of personal ID info and possession or unlawful issue of a driver’s license. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to 18 months of probation.

In 2013, Sayoc was charged with battery and third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty in 2014 and was sentenced to probation. In 2009, Sayoc was charged with operating without a valid license, not having insurance and not having a tag light and was fined after pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charges. In 2014, Sayoc was arrested on a petit theft charge and violation of probation. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
safe_image.php

He went by “Cesar Altieri” on his twitter page. Smart man, can’t use the too ethnic real last name

Bro, looking at scenes of Trump and Candace Owens from this Young Black Leadership summit got me tight dawg. Black politics is really in a bad space at the moment, damn:smh:

It's funny to see some of my Dem brethren post & react to the POS deplorable in chief clips. I don't listen to him anymore & if he comes on the TV, I either change the channel or put it on mute. I don't waste time listening/watching that level of moronic stupidity.

Also, doesn't surprise me this maga bomber is of Filipino descent. Speaking as a 2nd generation Korean-American, Asian-Americans are some of the most racist people in this country both old & younger generations (including my mother & father).

Edit - Especially the ones that "have black friends"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom