***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.wired.com/story/i-bought-used-voting-machines-on-ebay/amp?__twitter_impression=true

If getting voting machines delivered to my door was shockingly easy, getting inside them proved to be simpler still. The tamper-proof screws didn’t work, all the computing equipment was still intact, and the hard drives had not been wiped. The information I found on the drives, including candidates, precincts, and the number of votes cast on the machine, were not encrypted. Worse, the “Property Of” government labels were still attached, meaning someone had sold government property filled with voter information and location data online, at a low cost, with no consequences. It would be the equivalent of buying a surplus police car with the logos still on it

6wnisQHkfE3qtXlztOkjYixpWpgu9sXd95LNPbkCUbPyAUDcVuugkJCiAH-HOAiC2Wfxcq4CL8r0WnaOxDt4ftR6BEp2tGGqR_Xnc3kC0U9QdgKj4Crnc9rjh9HgqbTS1KxPqkUIrYES1XuhUGSkYiOwhkMhh8VJ3o-xEzdTNjt3ds7E0PIXkssnHx1lHb0I9lF_nLa31Dmu3FbVSXfBoL5vEtWuNTDdrHVxVYqyHS9Eb-xzB5sw7Y0pkMyuZsQ5EUBhGHYazNkFgEUrfH5INpMAoKlMevRCVSUpaqSPssEr0CIGakd9G-uSKQb_AF3E13gKDYY_xzp4FjdzCsjdTc6OPbrMCXdw4N4c-V9Ocyv3uVB8moqBnV1xlyDv4GROscTN061qs01yqq7Xs7l36SA-jaJSgZadpywy86ss2k3GPFRGPIE0M2t527aVm65AmzsLj6USH5-CVnklbpHiz4Y4MNCg9PcdyVSEzXpZXVVcrX1rt4wYCkfB3d_oXa2iv8ApIWUivXhFetqq_gx8uUfuHuM_fy0Rfxdh5dIEKmSlrlpY0CtT7d-ixbhMktIBcYxJ9uSFEkF6-joGP8PFp8XGbea5QokLRvifF026MbfZHhwuHmb1tSOFmKJSYE-o53DSREqXnNEKRjxNmZdwTJhw=w706-h1410-no

this was yesterday but I want Gillum to bring it home :pimp:

Coal Gang was running deep at that meeting. Rusty live streamed and other Coal Gang affiliated were present. Rusty dapper as usual.

Rusty was unable to live stream the best part, but here it is. Truly a special moment. I still haven't eaten the biscuit Trump handed to me. I just pull it out of my pocket and take a sniff every few minutes. It reminds me of my first pair of New Balances.

This video only captures 1% of the excitement. There is a moment later on when Trump promised us minimum wage jobs if he is able to stop the caravan. Real tears flowed. Life is changing for us, and it's changing fast. The Coal Gang is growing. It's no longer a movement. It's a revolution.

DqefPrTX0AAJJy5.jpg

I feel like putting this on a t-shirt.

I've seen this posted on IG before and the trump followers always comment with *YET* for the Obama administration :lol: They really believe that he was and still is being investigated for something...

I've seen this posted on IG before and the trump followers always comment with *YET* for the Obama administration :lol: They really believe that he was and still is being investigated for something...

I was just on that Twitter thread and some dude was like "You don't think any of your officials are on one of the 55,000 sealed indictments Jeff Sessions is about to unleash?"

A truly frightening level of delusion.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...complainingand-to-start-fighting-back/569224/

It’s Time for the Press to Stop Complaining—And to Start Fighting Back
A nearly 50-year campaign of vilification, inspired by Fox News's Roger Ailes, has left many Americans distrustful of media outlets. Now, journalists need to speak up for their work.

But there’s a new kind of campaign underway, one that most of my colleagues and I have never publicly reported on, never fully analyzed, and never fully acknowledged: the campaign to destroy the legitimacy of the American news media.

Bashing the media for political gain isn’t new, and neither is manipulating the media to support or oppose a cause. These practices are at least as old as the Gutenberg press. But antipathy toward the media right now has risen to a level I’ve never personally experienced before. The closest parallel in recent American history is the hostility to reporters in the segregated South in the 1950s and ’60s.

Then, as now, that hatred was artificially stoked by people who found that it could deliver them some combination of fame, wealth, and power.

Looks like another maga terrorist shooting up a synagogue in Pittsburgh... News is reporting multiple casualties.
Remember that Jeff Sessions refocused the anti-terrorist efforts of the FBI from neo-nazi groups to whatever boogeymen he masturbates to in the dark.

It's on him. His decision NEEDS to be the focus of the upcoming news cycle.

Back
Top Bottom