***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Looks like another maga terrorist shooting up a synagogue in Pittsburgh... News is reporting multiple casualties.

First we have fake bombs and now we have fake shootings...

Shooter is a 46-year-old white supremacist.

I'm sure the Democrats did this to influence the midterm elections...

edit: To be clear, people are going to say he wasn't a Trump supporter... In actuality he didn't think Trump was white supremacist enough... He was upset Trump "condemned" the Charlottesville violence. These people -- Trump's base -- want him to be even more unhinged and hateful and racist.

Fake News. That’s what they’ll say..
crisis actors. that's what they'll say.

the left's culture of violence led to this. that's what they'll say.

they care more about using Jerusalem to lead us to the end times than they do about Jews in America.

assuming this is the guy, he chose to target the synagogue because they took in refugees. I'm not saying he is a Trump supporter. I'm just saying that Trump supporters think he's a Trump supporter.

Apparently there are places of worship in the county that do have armed guards on site.

I believe it but the fact that he went on about having armed guards instead of gun reform is just sad. I know that there is no way that the US could ban all guns but something has to be done. We shouldn't be talking about arming guards and schools and having better doors and kids wearing bullet backpacks. It's like the US is accepting this as a way of life. That's the sad and scary part of it all.

Who cares about the penalty ??? They usually kill themselves right after you ****ing idiot

Last edited:
Anyone that doesn't believe that our President Elect is acting PRESIDENTIAL is an idiot. Soy boys liked Obummer's swaft approach to tragedy but our President Elect wants us to be Strong and Merican Tough. Guns, 0.45, Gats, Biscuits, Burners, Drakos, Muskets, Yappas or whatever you call firearms are the only thing that can save us. You know what crims fear more than lib conjecture and innuendo? Real Merican heroes packing heat.

Back
Top Bottom