***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hilary won the popular vote though - 65,844,954 (48.2%) to 62,979,879 (46.1%).

Also, look at how many women were elected to congress in November? A richly diverse group to. Proly the best freshman class of dems ever (based on potential). The country is ready for a woman president, it just needs the right candidate & again, harris ain't it.

I disagree, there was a lot of sexism there.
I agree. Hillary faced a ridiculous amount of sexism running for president. People do not like her so they like to handwave away that criticism.

Everytime someone said they think she is lying about a position because Bill did something different as president, that too was implicitly sexist.

Last edited:
^ That's not to say sexism didn't play a role in her election or wasn't there but I think the notion the country isn't ready for a woman president is incorrect.

Also, the problem is here on NT - most of the members are incredibly sexist/misogynist & think their view of the world is reality.

Bruh I’m sorry but if white women werent voting for Hillary they aint going near Kamala. I can agree the right one, whether black or white or whatever, will work, but Kamala aint that one imo. As trivial as it is, releasing videos of dancing to Cardi B was just about all I needed to see to confirm that.

I agree. Hillary faced a ridiculous amount of sexism running for president. People do not like her so they like to handwave away that criticism.

Everytime someone said they think she is lying about a position because Bill did something different as president. That too was implicitly sexist.

She legit went on the breakfast club and said that she carries hot sauce in her purse because it is an essential for her...

Bill didn't cause that fluke. That was/is outrageous.

Bruh I’m sorry but if white women werent voting for Hillary they aint going near Kamala. I can agree the right one, whether black or white or whatever, will work, but Kamala aint that one imo. As trivial as it is, releasing videos of dancing to Cardi B was just about all I needed to see to confirm that.
Ehhhh.......... yeah, you’re right lol. Hilary trying to one up everyone with jay z and Lebron was kinda.... odd to me. Like you get a rapper and basketball player to help get minority votes? Lol kinda stereotypical.

If y'all thought Hillary went up against sexism, then what Kamala is going to go up against in terms of sexism AND racism is going to be tripled. Hate to even think about what's going to happy. Rusty's girl throwing out nonsense tweets like we saw is only the beginning.

^ That's not to say sexism didn't play a role in her election or wasn't there but I think the notion the country isn't ready for a woman president is incorrect.

Also, the problem is here on NT - most of the members are incredibly sexist/misogynist & think their view of the world is reality.

Oh ok, I gotcha.

I no think America can elect a woman president. Hillary had tons of **** working against her and it was Comey's stupid letter that took it away from her as the end and she only lost by a small margin, with the GOP actively trying to suppress the black and college vote.

But I still think people downplay just how sexist America as a whole is. Even if we had a female president that would hardly change. In fact, I feel it would just fuel it more.

NT is ridiculously sexist, but honestly I don't think it is that far out of step with the country as a whole.

If y'all thought Hillary went up against sexism, then what Kamala is going to go up against in terms of sexism AND racism is going to be tripled. Hate to even think about what's going to happy. Rusty's girl throwing out nonsense tweets like we saw is only the beginning.
Gonna go ahead and say she has zero chance

BTW, it's interesting that Washington & Oregon are states that allow parents to opt out of vaccinations & they're experiencing a measles out break. Last Friday, the Washington governor declared a state of emergency bcs the states has 35 confirmed cases of measles & 11 more suspected cases.

My girl?

Y'all gonna have to stop disrespecting Based Jesus Based Jesus like this. :smh:

Willie Brown is an Alpha and Kamala is an AKA.... Homie used that "Phirst Pham" bond to get them drawsssss dawg.
I aint mad at him at all.

tenor (16).gif

Get this guy OUTTA HERE

Back
Top Bottom