***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s amaing they plastered the pic of the man that raped & impregnated the comatose women but you don’t see the pics of the white man & woman who murdered those 4 cops in Texas...

So, in all seriousness, when the summer comes will he then believe in global warming since its hot outside?

Trump really is the idiot old man who thinks the internet isn’t going to stick around much longer and learning to use a computer is for kids

I wonder what talking points the dirty *** russians are preparing for roger stone & their ASSet the deplorable in chief?

RUDY’S WEEK HAS GONE FROM BAD TO FINDING OUT YOU’VE BEEN SCREWING YOUR (SECOND) COUSIN FOR 14 YEARS
On Monday, it was revealed that Giuliani’s third wife, Judith Nathan, filed for divorce after he allegedly began an affair with a woman named Maria Rosa Ryan. That probably shouldn’t come as much of a shock to anyone, least of all Nathan, who was that “other woman” when Giuliani held a press conference to announce that he would be leaving his second wife, Donna Hanover, to take up with his mistress. Hanover learned all of this for the first time as he explained the situation to the media. (Giuliani’s first marriage was annulled after 14 years when he discovered that his wife was his cousin.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/rudy-giuliani-very-bad-week

yeah didn't dude watch day after tomorrow?
he watched sicario 2 though.....
LINK
On Friday, Donald Trump tweeted the headline to a recent Washington Examiner story, which read: “Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal.’” As the headline suggests, the story is about a New Mexico rancher who claims to have seen prayer rugs—typically used by observers of Islam—near the U.S.-Mexico border. After the headline, Trump added this: “People coming across the Southern Border from many countries, some of which would be a big surprise.”

His decision to amplify the Examiner piece has since come under scrutiny. Why? Because the prayer-rug story sounds an awful lot like something that happens in Sicario: Day of the Soldado, as several people have pointed out on Twitter.

I thought that Rudy marrying his cousin was already a known fact... I mean a lot of italians marry their cousins... I personally know of 2 examples where dudes (italian-Americans) are married to their 2nd cousins...

100% Truth. Having and more importantly SHOWING that fighting spirit means a lot and goes a long ways. We can’t have some weak, docile individual get the nomination for the Dems. If and when Trump throws a verbal jab, i need somebody to throw him a Mike Tyson uppercut both verbally and literally if need be. We don’t have time to play games out here.
100%

You don't let him talk over you. You stop the debate and walk up to his face Sandmannn style like it's fight night and wait for fatboy to flinch.

Anybody who says Dems want to give "free healthcare" or "free college" is either being intentionally misleading or is an absolute dumbass.

If that's the case maybe she should take away free roads, bridges, and high schools too.
In America people don’t complain bout taxes coming out the check but quick to cry about trying to do anything with those taxes :smh:

Last edited:
I don't want hear anything that Джилл Стейн has to say.

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom