***Official Political Discussion Thread***

BTW brahs, PBS as a new documentary on Reconstruction.

If you guys want a frustrating insight into the history of the racial and class politics, and the forces that help shape more day America, check it out.

I watched it and what was frustrating was just how far we need to come as a people. Until we all stop using slurs like Straight White Male, things won't get better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These **********ers just flagrant with it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Wow. What a farce.

2 years and $35.2 million (THIRTY FIVE MILLION AND TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) wasted.

Bobby Mueller could've just picked up the phone and called Putin himself and saved us all this trouble. Donald Trump told us himself, in tweet after tweet, NO COLLUSION. This is what we deserve for doubting Donald Trump's honesty.

Good grief. Now that this black cloud has cleared, let infrastructure week begin!!!

I have Bernie Sanders as winning the election
If not him than joe Biden

I swear to god I’m getting my pothead cousins who haven’t left their rooms in 5 years to go out and vote this time around

Even though popular vote goes down the tube

Wow. What a farce.

2 years and $35.2 million (THIRTY FIVE MILLION AND TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) wasted.

Bobby Mueller could've just picked up the phone and called Putin himself and saved us all this trouble. Donald Trump told us himself, in tweet after tweet, NO COLLUSION. This is what we deserve for doubting Donald Trump's honesty.

Good grief. Now that this black cloud has cleared, let infrastructure week begin!!!
No cloud is cleared sir

With all due respect

Mueller himself said he had no clue what the **** Barr was talking about in his summary

No cloud is cleared sir

With all due respect

Mueller himself said he had no clue what the **** Barr was talking about in his summary
Sorry but with all civility, due process has FIANLLY been afforded to someone that looks like William Barr, and due process has determined NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION. Mueller is playing coy, but if there was a crime, we all know Mueller and his band of 12 Angry Demoncrats would have done what all usurpers do and attempt a coup against OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. #NoCollusionBecausePutinSaidSo

In order....

1. Joe Biden—I believe he has the best chance to beat Trump and he’s obviously very knowledgeable about the job of being President.

2. Elizabeth Warren—Very substantive on policy and bringing new ideas and thinking to the political process to help the middle class.

3. Pete Buttigieg—He appears to have a way to connect with everyday regular people. Eventually however the “newness” of him is going to wear off and he’s going to have to find a way to be more direct and give specific policies that he wants to implement.
Why do you think Biden has the best chance to beat Trump? What are your thoughts on Biden’s actual politics?

Back
Top Bottom