***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have Bernie Sanders as winning the election
If not him than joe Biden

I swear to god I’m getting my pothead cousins who haven’t left their rooms in 5 years to go out and vote this time around

Even though popular vote goes down the tube

I'm thinking it will be Donald Trump

Sorry but with all civility, due process has FIANLLY been afforded to someone that looks like William Barr, and due process has determined NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION. Mueller is playing coy, but if there was a crime, we all know Mueller and his band of 12 Angry Demoncrats would have done what all usurpers do and attempt a coup against OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. #NoCollusionBecausePutinSaidSo
Mueller is a republican.

Barr was the same douche who let the Iran contras off the hook. And he said a potus can’t be prosecuted before he even became Ag

Mueller knows the truth
Ag Barr won’t let him speak though

LOL. Bless your heart. Just like Bernie Sanders YOU are wasting your time champ. Bernie Sanders has little to no black support, which means he’s a dead man walking when it comes to the primaries.

Whenever Bernie is asked about something as it pertains to the black community he always states that he marched with MLK. King died in 1968 and Bernie has nothing of substance to point to as a claim for civil rights or progression for black people since then. Bernie has made no connection with the black community since the last presidential election, nor has he tried. With that in mind I can’t wait for Bernie Sanders to fail again and fail miserably during this presidential campaign. His supporters DESERVE to fail right beside him as well. I’m getting excited just thinking about it truth be told.

What does my comment have to do with the black support for Bernie? If some or most blacks want to vote or not vote for him that's their issue. People have the freedom to vote for who they feel will improve American life...which is why I dont understand why you "can’t wait for Bernie Sanders to fail again and fail miserably during this presidential campaign...I’m getting excited just thinking about it". Why would you want someone who wants to improve the lives of Americans to fail? We are not cheering for sports teams here. This is not a Celtics vs Lakers debate. I do not support Biden or Harris because they are centrist candidates but I am not cheering for their demise or failure. I think they have some good ideas also but they are too centrist in my opinion. 25 Years ago (vs Bill) they might have been our (progressives) candidates of choice but not today.

PS
We blacks and latinos do not need candidates to pander to us. We are smarter than that. We dont need them to give us their spotify hip/hop and reggaeton playlist to "show" they got our back. We dont need Beyonce or JBalvin to do a fundraiser for them to earn our support.
We need candidates that will help blacks and latinos get an education, put food on the table, and obtain access to affordable and preventive healthcare.
Jay-Z doesnt need to tell us who is down for minorities?

Or do we?

#Bernie2020

Last edited:

Leaving this here for Lib scum

Ah Fox & friends.....

The same show that called black people animals on multiple occasions

And these idiots are being racist themselves by saying because some white dude ate some good kfc, he was being racist .

Jesus Christ

Putin must be one hell of a guy. Trump seems to unconditionally accept his word, every time.
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...is-own-advisers-says-putin-not-looking-to-get
Trump contradicts his own advisers, says Putin 'not looking' to get involved in Venezuela
President Trump on Friday claimed Russian President Vladimir Putin is not "looking at all to get involved" in Venezuela, contradicting some of his top advisers who have condemned Moscow for bolstering embattled President Nicolás Maduro.

Trump spoke with Putin over the phone for more than an hour on Friday, and the two discussed North Korea, trade, the special counsel's investigation and the ongoing situation in Venezuela.

"He is not looking at all to get involved in Venezuela, other than he’d like to see something positive happen for Venezuela. And I feel the same way," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office during a meeting with the Slovak prime minister.
Trump said the U.S. is hoping to get humanitarian aid to Venezuela, where citizens are grappling with a worsening crisis.

"I thought it was a very positive conversation I had with President Putin on Venezuela," he said.

Top Trump administration officials have blamed Russia and Cuba for propping up Maduro's government, putting Moscow on the opposing side of the U.S., which has recognized General Assembly leader Juan Guaidó as Venezuela's legitimate president.

Asked a short time later about the discrepancy between Trump's comments and those from his top advisers on the issue, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Trump "was relaying what President Putin said to him. That’s it.”

Hours before Trump's comments, national security adviser John Boltontweeted that "Maduro is only clinging to power because of the support of Russia and Cuba, the only foreign military forces in Venezuela."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo held a call with his Russian counterpart on Wednesday during which Pompeo warned "the intervention by Russia and Cuba is destabilizing for Venezuela and for the U.S.-Russia bilateral relationship."

“The secretary urged Russia to cease support for Nicolas Maduro and join other nation, including the overwhelming majority of countries in the Western Hemisphere, who seek a better future for the Venezuelan people," State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said in a statement.

Even Trump himself had previously warned against Russian involvement in Venezuela, declaring in March that "Russia has to get out" amid reports that Moscow had sent military planes to the South American country.

The Trump administration has placed numerous sanctions on Maduro and his allies to pressure him to give up power, and earlier this year led a coalition of nations in recognizing Guaidó as the true authority in Caracas.

Tensions appeared to peak on Tuesday, as anti-government protesters clashed with law enforcement after Guaidó called for a popular uprising to displace Maduro.

U.S. officials cast the events between Guaidó and his supporters and the Maduro government as a possible tipping point in Venezuela’s future, but by day's end Maduro remained in power.

Trump and other White House officials have repeatedly said "all options are on the table," including military intervention.

The Kremlin has denied that it has encouraged Maduro to remain in Venezuela amid the conflict.

Friday's comments are the latest instance of Trump appearing to accept Putin's explanation of the Kremlin's actions. The president last year said he believed Putin's denials that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, sparking bipartisan backlash.

Mueller is a republican.

Barr was the same douche who let the Iran contras off the hook. And he said a potus can’t be prosecuted before he even became Ag

Mueller knows the truth
Ag Barr won’t let him speak though
Wow. Yikes. We must let due process work itself out for General Barr before we come to conclusions about the Iran Contra non-issue. And until we see General Elect Barr tell us in multiple languages and written upon the holy scripture of Donald Jesus Trump's very own West Wing notepad what is in the Mueller Report, we must accept that due process totally and completely exonerated our PRESIDENT ELECT. From where I sit, General Elect Barr is withholding the Mueller report to protect Bark Hussein Obummer and Killary Klinton and all the crimes they committed during the Long Winter of 2009-2017.
#LockHerUp #ButHerEmails

Leaving this here for Lib scum

15x4k7s.jpg

**** like this makes me wonder about the Intercept.

They left as all hell so the anti Biden bias/lean is real, but their facts are fact. Biden’s son (who was a lobbyist until his dad became VP). Went overseas immediately in 2008 and racked up about a Billion and this is part of that money grab. This is the same guy who got called out recently for influencing Ukraine court decisions to benefit him. He legitimately Manafort’esque

They left as all hell so the anti Biden bias/lean is real, but their facts are fact. Biden son (who was a lobbyist until his dad became VP). Went overseas immediately in 2008 and racked up about a Billion and this is part of that money grab. This is the same guy who got called out recently for influencing Ukraine court decisions to benefit him. He legitimately manafort’esque
Even if he is, what do people what done with this information?

Why is it pertinent?

While I have not looked into it but the conservative media is going nuts about Hunter Biden. So that alone tells me I should be skeptical about labeling him another Manafort.

Wow. Yikes. We must let due process work itself out for General Barr before we come to conclusions about the Iran Contra non-issue. And until we see General Elect Barr tell us in multiple languages and written upon the holy scripture of Donald Jesus Trump's very own West Wing notepad what is in the Mueller Report, we must accept that due process totally and completely exonerated our PRESIDENT ELECT. From where I sit, General Elect Barr is withholding the Mueller report to protect Bark Hussein Obummer and Killary Klinton and all the crimes they committed during the Long Winter of 2009-2017.
#LockHerUp #ButHerEmails
Are got trolling dude or are you being serious?

Obama is relaxing on a beach somewhere while he stabilized our economy and he is the reason trump is reaping the benefits of low unemployment which is continuing to decline.
Hillary was investigated for years, found nothing but nudes of bill

Barr is a scumbag, worst Ag in history, the guy wanted to end the investigation before he was the Ag. Funny how as soon as he is elected investigation ends.

Trump was anything but exonerated.

Muellers last page was trump isn’t exonerated

Are got trolling dude or are you being serious?

Obama is relaxing on a beach somewhere while he stabilized our economy and he is the reason trump is reaping the benefits of low unemployment which is continuing to decline.
Hillary was investigated for years, found nothing but nudes of bill

Barr is a scumbag, worst Ag in history, the guy wanted to end the investigation before he was the Ag. Funny how as soon as he is elected investigation ends.

Trump was anything but exonerated.

Muellers last page was trump isn’t exonerated
He is just joking

Besides DWalk, no one in here is a serious conservative. A couple dudes just make satirical post like they are Trump supporters as a running joke.

Back
Top Bottom