***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Booker seems like a good dude but often when he speaks I can't help but think he's trying really hard to fit an image in his head of what the ideal politician is supposed to sound like.
He did improve in this regard since the last debate. He loosened up a bit and spoke with more conviction in his own ability.

I don’t understand how Yang has any support. I simply don’t get it. He’s a one trick pony and his trick is weak AF.

Biden has support from people who don’t pay attention. The man is senile. No issues with Castro calling him out. I’m hopeful those folks start paying attention.
My bias aside, but one trick pony is pretty inaccurate. The central message of his campaign is obviously UBI, but his website has over 100 detailed policies, many of which have nothing to do with UBI

This spy who was exfiltrated to the US in 2017 by the CIA, and allegedly had access to presidential records via a top Putin aide, was nothing more than a low level intern. A glorified coffee boy.
That being said, we hope to find and execute this unimportant coffee boy asap.

9d1e37914b558bb7f01c73489fbdfb4f.gif

I don’t understand how Yang has any support. I simply don’t get it. He’s a one trick pony and his trick is weak AF.

Biden has support from people who don’t pay attention. The man is senile. No issues with Castro calling him out. I’m hopeful those folks start paying attention.

Check out his site, he has 70+ policies ready to be implemented. The other candidates simply do not have the vision that he does.

Biden just sounds even more senile, more than how Bernie looks senile.

Booker and Kamala sound useless.

Would have been nice if Tulsi or Marieanne was on the stage to get more exposure and see Tulsi pepper Kamala's angus again.

Check out his site, he has 70+ policies ready to be implemented. The other candidates simply do not have the vision that he does.

Biden just sounds even more senile, more than how Bernie looks senile.

Booker and Kamala sound useless.

Would have been nice if Tulsi or Marieanne was on the stage to get more exposure and see Tulsi pepper Kamala's angus again.
Yang really is not that impressive on policy compared to other candidates. He pales in comparison to Warren.

While most candidates put out massive policy briefs will many proposals in it, Yang breaks out those proposals to make it seem he got more ideas than other candidates.

He has many good ideas, like most candidates, but dudes libertarian style liberalism puts me off and makes him bottom tier for me.

Gabbard is trash. **** her.

Back
Top Bottom