***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Here she is practicing the Shoryuken:

giphy (2).gif

Susie Screw is done, folks.

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Between Lizzie shooting up in the polls

Trump goofing

And Lizzy having Bernie Twitter in shambles on some "She, she, she is a capitalist/establishment/Former republican" desperation talk

Got me like...
giphy.gif
Billy C is loving this.

He got impeached for getting a blow job in the oval office from a pretty young intern.

Trump getting impeached for spending too much time talking in the sauna with Ghouliani.

Been out of political news for the past few months. Trying to catch up on this impeachment thing. Anyone got a TLDR -- and how Biden running forced Trump to make an unforced error?

Forgot how much time I can spent just sifting through political news lol

Between Lizzie shooting up in the polls

Trump goofing

And Lizzy having Bernie Twitter in shambles on some "She, she, she is a capitalist/establishment/Former republican" desperation talk

Got me like...
giphy.gif

With Warren, I have to keep in mind that she whetted the appetite for Bernie for me and a number of Bernie supporters. In early 2015 I wanted her to mount the left challenge to Clinton and she didn’t run and then Bernie did. Also if Warren ran in 2015-2016, came up short and ran in 2019, Bernie wouldn’t have run and I’d be a big Warren supporter right now.

I believe that Bernie inhabits a different moral universe from most Democratic officials but I believe that Warren is in the same moral universe as me and Sanders. When someone is the same moral universe as you, then you can have good faith disagreements on policy and political strategy. So I wish that more if left twitter would not gleefully try to tear down Liz.

He needs to stop hitting the bottle before going on tv.

Also, this is how I know Trump sees all of this as a reality show. Any normal politician would have fired Giuliani by now.

He only hired him so he could have lawyer client privilege. The problem is the cheap SOB said “**** it Cohen snitched me out let’s use Rudy as my fixer.... I am paying him after all” that decision completely ignored that Rudy has been unraveling himself the last few years .

Back
Top Bottom