***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I guess you missed the part where not just Cohen and David Pecker/AMI but the actual SDNY prosecutors told the judge that Individual-1 directed the commission of a felony.
I guess you could call it a flop if you don't actually read anything.

Obviously we define flop differently. My assessment is in relation to the political backlash. This is political theatre, after all.

Just saw the transcripts. WOW.

In the great tradition of past presidents like George Washington and Abe Lincoln, Donald Trump has decided that honesty is always the right move. He cannot tell a lie and that is amazing.

Libs cannot handle the truth!

We can agree to disagree on this point.
You know that Republicans are not interested in any violations of the law. In fact they actively shielded Roger Stone from prosecution for obstructing their committee until Mueller forced their hand. They knew Stone was lying to them because Stone publicly released communications that he unequivocally claimed not to have under oath, twice. They blocked motions to subpoena the communications that everyone knew Stone possessed, after all those documents would unequivocally prove Stone was lying.
Therefore you can dismiss any and all violations as flops and refrain from any substantive discussion, presumably to minimize scrutiny of the president and his associates.

Let me illustrate your approach with an example of unjustified police shootings.

Cop blatantly uses excessive force on camera and empties a whole magazine into a young unarmed black man's back.
As is the case with police shootings, there is a very high likelihood that the cop will be acquitted, if any charges are even filed in the first place.

You then respond to that shooting, as well as all other shootings, with "flop".
"Tamir rice flop, Eric Garner flop, Trayvon Martin flop, ..."

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-25_8-8-47.png
is back I see.

Unsurprisingly, the DOJ is lying about the content of the whistleblower complaint. The ICIG testified that the complaint involved a series of multiple acts.
The IC Inspector General also disagrees with the DOJ assertion that this did not concern an intelligence activity under the jurisdiction of the DNI.
The ICIG told Congress in a letter that he particularly disagreed with that assertion and this in his view, the complaint related to one of the most important responsibilities of the DNI.

Back
Top Bottom