***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is way too cocky about this transcript release. I'm worried about that.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

There was more political capital in not releasing it for the Dems. Then they could debate what was in them—like his tax returns. Now that it’s out, this will fall flat just like the Mueller Report. And this time he baited Pelosi to do the impeachment inquiry. Going to be interesting to watch that get dialed back.

Trumps too cocky about everything he does even in situations after he’s been completely proven wrong still acts too cocky and like he’s right. I wouldn’t be concerned

because he knows he has state news and the republicans in congress

there is no way in hell nixon would get impeached today.. and there is no way in hell he would be treated the way he was even then.. fox news will cover the public narrative and try to protect and cover as much as they can and republicans will just push that whomever has some sort of agenda while they go back to the playbook

we've seen how these dudes put party over country for however many years no matter what happens.. i mean you literally got kids dying and/or being put in cages and yet theyre still running around talking about "pro life" and "god"

anyhow

:lol: at these “notes” they’re trying to pass as a “transcript”.....and they’re still very damming to Trump/Giuliani and especially Barr. Who this only touches on the surface of his corruption and cover ups throughout history.

They’re trying to get ahead of it, like Trump JR “releasing” his Email to the Russian lawyers. Hope ppl don’t fall for the same okie doke.

Full transparency. Congress needs to stop playing, go with inherent contempt and get the full whistleblower testimony out there.

:lol: at these “notes” they’re trying to pass as a “transcript”.....and they’re still very damming to Trump/Giuliani and especially Barr. Who this only touches on the surface of his corruption and cover ups throughout history.

They’re trying to get ahead of it, like Trump JR “releasing” his Email to the Russian lawyers. Hope ppl don’t fall for the same okie doke.

Full transparency. Congress needs to stop playing, go with inherent contempt and get the full whistleblower testimony out there.

She's THAT 5am gym milf

This alone makes me want her.

Women improving themselves and working out is attractive af

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Man, call it what you want, but the republicans are such an organized party.

I truly believe the majority of the country leans left on a litany of social issues, but the Republicans unified and consistent message beats a large, unorganized group.

These fools literally marched out three big name senators the parrot the same message across 4 hours of nightly news.

And now they’ve framed the message for half the country.

Plai on, plairs.

Same with your response to verifiable allegations against Roy Moore for pedophilia.

Transcript released and you’re already back to Roy Moore... same thing happened after the Mueller flop. Not to mention the Stormy Daniels flop, the obstruction flop, or the Avenatti flop.

Transcript released and you’re already back to Roy Moore... same thing happened after the Mueller flop. Not to mention the Stormy Daniels flop, the obstruction flop, or the Avenatti flop.
I guess you missed the part where not just Cohen and David Pecker/AMI but the actual SDNY prosecutors told the judge that Individual-1 directed the commission of a felony.
I guess you could call it a flop if you don't actually read anything.

we all know where that chazzar dwalk stands, he doesnt even need to post anymore its pretty simple to figure out what he will cherry pick. :lol:

Wonder how many people in this thread’s stance you already know? But it’s fun to just cherry pick me. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom