***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ac898d96ab37c8747f7cedc57b29731b.png

91775ecba9e55fbda46608ca1f4f1d55.png

c0df6a404889814c08edcec7563d5537.png

5922e781a31badaff29772be3dd44132.png

Last edited:
How is Bernie held to a different standard?

I like Bernie and appreciate that he has pushed Dems further left and destroyed the fallacy that Dems with the best shot at winning have to be centrist. He brought a moral language of politics that was lacking and deserves a lot of credit for pushing certain ideas forward. But his “policies” are mostly goals, built around the villains in his narrative. Unlike Elizabeth Warren, who proposes fully fleshed out policy ideas.

Since the 70s Bernie has given the same stump speech about “standing up to” the banks, the insurance companies, and corporations as if those were policies. As if this is just a simple oligarchic plot that once exposed will melt away, instead of a complex tug of war with hundreds of ropes and millions pulling on each end of each rope.

I think he's honest and truly means well but Warren IMO is miles ahead of him as a Presidential candidate. Identity is not more important than policy (or at least it shouldn't be). That's largely how we ended up with a President Trump.
This right here proves my point
-He details his policy plans on his website and wrote the bills that Warren and Kamala signed on to.
-Standing up for something since the 1970s is now worse than being a republican in the 1970s

Dems need no more, they don't need to tie this into a bigger conspiracy..this is it.

Let this hang over the Senate R's while the dam continues to break

problem is it’s trump so you know something else will happen or come out and they will have no choice but to address it and tie it in. His strategy is actually brilliant: so much outrageous **** that nothing is singularly outrageous and no story lasts for too long. The general public will lose track of what the original issue and point was.

problem is it’s trump so you know something else will happen or come out and they will have no choice but to address it and tie it in. His strategy is actually brilliant: so much outrageous **** that nothing is singularly outrageous and no story lasts for too long. The general public will lose track of what the original issue and point was.

I hear ya :smh:, I dont know how long the China news will hold and the IRS WB already faded before it hit mainstream but they can't overcomplicate this either. This singular issue has raised the support for the inquiry on it's own and there's still leaks coming out.

Dems just gotta do their due diligence, stop waiting for the perfect hand and stop worrying about "energizing" his base.

I’m no stable genius but it seems strange to start a trade war with a country and then ask them to find dirt on a political opponent.

That’s their motivation to get out the trade war..... though I really want to take a second to emphasize Trump might have started a billion dollar trade war with China to force them to give him (likely false) evidence of his political opponents (false) wrong doing..............

Back
Top Bottom