***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Safe Bet Biden
smugbiden.png

francis.png

Firtash is a former business partner of Paul Manafort. He is stuck on house arrest in Vienna, attempting to fight extradition to the US where he will face bribery charges.
He is represented by Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing, who are also involved in the Ukraine scandal according to Giuliani.
Firtash' previous attorney was Lanny Davis, who also represented Michael Cohen. Davis was registered as a foreign agent for Firtash.

Firtash also has a link to Viktor Shokin, the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor who was fired after pressure from Joe Biden, the IMF and the EU.
Shokin claimed he was fired because of the Burisma/Zlochevsky investigation, as Hunter Biden was a Burisma boardmember. The UK was investigating Zlochevsky, the Burisma owner at the time, but Shokin stonewalled their investigation, effectively blocking the UK from further investigation.

Shokin's deputy also refuted claims that Shokin was actively investigating Burisma at the time of his firing. The deputy told Bloomberg that Shokin shelved the Burisma investigation and that it had long been dormant when Joe Biden called for Shokin's removal. The deputy said that he wanted to proceed with investigating Burisma but that Shokin was blocking him, while also slow-walking other corruption probes or avoiding them entirely. He resigned in 2016, citing rampant corruption in the Prosecutor-General's office.

Ukraine's anti-corruption agency issued a statement in September that the probe focused solely on activities that took place before Hunter Biden became a boardmember. The prosecutor who replaced Shokin said he was not aware of any wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Below is an affidavit from Shokin in which he denies allegations of corruption and claims Joe Biden wanted him fired to protect his son. Ironically, Shokin's removal made it more likely that Hunter Biden could come under scrutiny. In the affidavit, Shokin says he made this statement at the direction of Firtash' lawyers, referring to DiGenova and Toensing.
29015aacbd1a07e95a733fa8b8acd34b.png

Dmitry Firtash is also connected to the Russian mafia. The following is an article from December 2010.
Semion Mogilevich is known as one of the leading crime bosses in the Russian mob, and arguably the most powerful. Firtash admitted that Mogilevich was the real power behind his multi-billion gas empire.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russian-mafia-gas
d68bbc90147498b1df89b0246954aacf.png

Last edited:
With friends like da Kurds that weren't there to investigate Obummer and Crooked H, who needs friends B? Our PRESIDENT ELECT did what needed to be done.
Imagine the day when trump is locked up and the fbi goes online to question people that were staunch supporters of him...and they come across you. Lol it would be hilarious

“but I was just joking”.

Imagine the day when trump is locked up and the fbi goes online to question people that were staunch supporters of him...and they come across you. Lol it would be hilarious

“but I was just joking”.

If that day comes, which I doubt. I will proudly stand at attention and let the whole world know that I support our PRESIDENT ELECT Donald John Trump. It will also be hilarious when our PRESIDENT ELECT's son Kawhi Leonard Trump destroys the Libbie Lakers led by Libbie James. #WHATITDOBABY

Well that's not suspicious at all. :rolleyes
The next day, Parnas and Fruman tried to flee the country with one-way tickets. They were arrested at the airport within hours after meeting with Giuliani.
I'm sure the honorable president, known for his integrity and avoidance of interfering with investigations, wouldn't give Rudy a heads up on the imminent arrests of his co-conspirators.

Barr was briefed on the imminent arrests on Wednesday night too. Did he go straight to the WH or was it SDNY who briefed the WH for some incomprehensible reason?

da3178a13acd22df42dc7972cbb15bd1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom