***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just another reason prince > MJ

tenor.gif

They should stop talking and bring it then.

I hope Deutsche bank gets crushed and I cant wait to see Giuliani's perp walk. Its going to happen. Every last one of these savages, animals and thugs should get what's coming to them.

The right keeps courting civil war and all that but they are frail running around with their airsoft rifles in the woods spending thousands on bunkers for the war but they're really for the games they watch on Sunday.

All those guns they own with not one scratch on them. Just lint. And dust they brush off when they want to open carry to prove a point nobody is debating. **** them.

They are lucky all we want is equality and not their lives but that's another topic.

This can not be good for Deutsche.
Nope. Connecting the many dots of their money laundering activities and sanctions avoidance for Russian and other clients, I'm shocked Deutsche still exists as it does. On top of the obvious illegal activities they engage in, their willingness to ignore or fight against transparency is also deeply troubling, as any GOP member would tell you before cashing their Russian money through DB. That bank needs to be blown up and need to jail all executives and other employees actively working to cover up crimes.

If the US investigative entities can do their job, and actually get the information they need, DB might cease to exist.

I'm not a US lawyer so I might be off but wouldn't an en banc review also be a possible next step before the Supreme Court?
Edit: Assuming the Appeals Court agrees to an en banc review of course.
If I recall correctly, that's what happened with the mystery foreign-owned financial institution that challenged a grand jury subpoena, initially issued by Mueller but later pursued by the DC US Attorney's office. The grand jury appelant lost the appeal but requested and was granted an en banc review. The appellant lost there as well and then headed to the Supreme Court, also resulting in a loss.

Edit 2: Trump's plan in this case is not to win, it's to use all available options to stall. The grand jury appellant's case moved very quickly through the courts, relatively speaking, but even then it still took quite a bit of time between the initial appeals court loss and the appeal to the Supreme Court after losing the en banc review.

Last edited:
Looks like I was right. Tbh America's judicial system is so much less complicated than ours.
Yours is like a straight road whereas ours is a gigantic maze.

To give you an idea, we have 3 High Courts rather than just one Supreme Court. No high court has jurisdiction over our entire constitution, often resulting in complicated arguments over who gets to rule on what.

I wish we had adopted the US system. It would make things much easier.

Last edited:
Can’t make this up...

Betray your allies but send troops to protect the country that sawed Khashoggi to pieces and snuck him out of the embassy by stuffing his dismembered bodyparts in suitcases.

The whole point of proxies like the Kurds in Syria is so they do the work on the ground for you, rather than using your own ground troops.

I don't recall the tweet/article but it was reported earlier that Republicans urged Trump to let Sondland testify because they believed Sondland's testimony would be helpful to Trump.
I didn't catch he also plans to not turn over documents.

Making a mockery of "honoring" the subpoena

Guess who getting fired next...

Speaking of the Pentagon...
https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-off...-of-aid-to-ukraine-was-illegal-090046566.html
Pentagon officials deemed withholding of aid to Ukraine was illegal
The Pentagon was confused. Hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine had been appropriated in late 2018 by Congress, intended to help fend off aggression by neighboring Russia. But well into 2019, as summer was edging toward autumn, the funds had still not moved.

Department of Defense officials began to worry that the funds would never make it to Ukraine, since the appropriations would expire with the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30. They even began to prepare a legal challenge to the freezing of the funds, leading to an unprecedented fight within the Trump administration.

Back
Top Bottom