***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I miss Bush smh

giphy.gif

I know it’s the least bad thing but there’s something weird going on with his hair at the moment - I mean more weird than the traditional elaborate combover. It looks like he’s having to scrape it up from just above his ears now so it makes a weird shelf sticking out from the top.

Shep said it was his decision to resign and that Fox actually asked him to stay. It's fair to assume he grew tired of relentlessly being slandered by Trump and his cultists though. He was even getting slandered by Hannity, Ingraham etc.

Seems like Chris Wallace is the only relatively reasonable anchor left at Fox now.

Oh, I saw all that. I just didn’t believe it.

I wrote a report on this, and it’s really interesting because California is taking all the profit motivation out of criminal justice and in many ways the State that was once famous for 3 strike laws is going to have to now focus on finding alternatives to imprisonment.

They are going to have to lessen the prisoner population in general because they are legally unable to pack their state ran jails. Then add to that a strong push for bail bond reform. Plus no more private prisons essentially ending their ability to ship prisoners to different states. It’s a legit push for change.

In its own way it’s revolutionary and I really hope they get this right because it can be a model for the rest of the country.

Behold Reckless Rudy's defense:
I didn't do it at the direction of Lutsenko, I did it at the direction of the president.

From the indictment:
"Parnas' efforts to remove the Ambassador were conducted, at least in part, at the request of one or more Ukrainian government officials."
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/10/10/u.s..v..lev.parnas.et.al.indictment.pdf
72d6fc1358542e90e6b9d561e9ff7335.png

The indictment also suggests SDNY has some type of access to Parnas' private communications.
31b059af66f5f1a3b8f5c2dae69452cd.png

Back
Top Bottom