***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

...and yet was the first thing he did when Bill Taylor established a written record suggesting a quid pro quo? Call Trump directly and replied to Taylor's text with a "no quid pro quo" message dictated by Trump.

The mustache man has a bone to pick. You know you’re doing some ****ed up things when it’s too shady for Bolton.
Excerpt:
I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill to tell White House lawyers, according to the testimony.

It was not the first time Mr. Bolton expressed grave concerns to Ms. Hill about Mr. Giuliani. “Giuliani’s a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” Ms. Hill quoted Mr. Bolton saying during an earlier conversation.

Last edited:

In Trump's defense, when he said, he didn't intend to profit of the presidency, he lied.

He campaigned on lies and he won on lies and you people at your fancy cocktail parties want those lies. Obviously lying is bad, but deep down inside, you know, you want those lies, because those lies saves lives. Who's going to tell you the truth? Lieutenant Samwise Gamgee? I'd rather you went on your merry way, way back to bum**** Bag End! ****ing hobbits!

In Trump's defense, when he said, he didn't intend to profit of the presidency, he lied.

He campaigned on lies and he won on lies and you people at your fancy cocktail parties want those lies. Obviously lying is bad, but deep down inside, you know, you want those lies, because those lies saves lives. Who's going to tell you the truth? Lieutenant Samwise Gamgee? I'd rather you went on your merry way, way back to bum**** Bag End! ****ing hobbits!

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent is currently testifying. The WH tried to block his testimony as well but he defied the WH and complied under a subpoena. He resigned recently.

Back
Top Bottom