***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The underlined part isn't necessarily accurate. Rudy is under criminal investigation by SDNY.

Today it came out that the FBI has requested an interview with the whistleblower, suggesting they might have an open investigation as well or are considering whether or not to open one.
The Trump-appointed IC Inspector General previously issued a criminal referral to the FBI about the matters in the whistleblower complaint.
Giuliani is at the center of the Ukraine scheme so he would be a key figure in any such investigation.

I was speaking directly to the impeachment inquiry.

The House has enough votes to technically 'impeach' Trump, though I think most people see the term as intertwined with the Senate trial process.

I don't even think he will get impeached. He certainly won't be removed from office. But absent a bombshell that shifts the discussion beyond party lines, I doubt the House decides to impeach. Because it will, undoubtedly, result in re-election after perceived vindication in the senate.

Biden is going to win. :smh:

This is the only chart or statistics that truly MATTER right now as it pertains to the Democratic nomination and candidates. Like I have been saying....the road to the Democratic nomination comes through the black community. If you currently don’t have the support of the black community to measurable degree you are wasting your time. Where the black community goes.....so goes the Democratic nominee for presidency.

It kinda sounds like what dwalk regularly hides behind when it's convenient.

We have witnesses who have testified there was no quid pro quo. And we have one witness that has testified there was.

We have no witness that directly links the president to an order to investigate the Bidens for political purposes in exchange for javelins.

577B0236-9DEF-44C9-8B33-916E051FD307.gif

Feel like dwalk is an aepps alternate account for when he feels like being extra bold with the trolling

- Tom Steyer. He is interesting because he reminds me of countless rich California guys whom I have met at fundraisers or weddings or other occasions where I have to interact with strangers. I'm always half drunk on mediocre wine and get introduced to guys like that. We'll chat a bit and politics comes up. I don't know them well enough to say that I am anarcho-communist so I'll say that I kinda like Bernie. They will proceed to say all the right things about climate and housing and California. It sounds good but you know that they do not want to have actual workers involved in resolving these crises of capitalism. For the sake of manners, I'll maintain an air of inquisitiveness but I know damn well that that person is a Burkian conservative, at best.
I remember meeting you at that California bar-b-q at Big Mama's house. Politics did come up and we bonded over our admiration for Henry Ford putting a car in every American garage, which had the triple effect of making Americans lazy and overweight, destroying any hope for charming downtowns, and sidelining public transportation so that class and race divisions could be upheld.

You then proceeded to say all the right things about coal miners and hemi engines and economic anxiety. It sounded good but I knew you were not serious about attaining the black lung for yourself. For the sake of manners, I maintained an air of inquisitiveness as I chowed down on Tomi's raisin casserole.

I don't even think he will get impeached. He certainly won't be removed from office. But absent a bombshell that shifts the discussion beyond party lines, I doubt the House decides to impeach. Because it will, undoubtedly, result in re-election after perceived vindication in the senate.
Stop getting your news from conspiracy theory websites

Why wasn't Deval Patrick there?
I don't trust Kolbuchar...she seems too nervous when she talks. Like she's about to burst into tears.

He didn’t give his usual “today is the __ of the circus” opened he loved so much before today
And now we know why: Sondland didn't have individual EU countries in his portfolio, but he still informed the staff at the Ukraine embassy that he was in charge due to orders from above.

The big lie is falling apart if you care to look.

Housing is mainly a supply problem.

Bernie concedes the supply problem is his proposal

From my understanding the DSA has too in the past as well.

I have heard the dude that started the Jacobin say that as well interviews

rexanglorum rexanglorum you too have discussed the supply problem numerous times. I remember when Houston flooded you made a post basically saying while you worry about where they build you are happy that a city is allowing housing to be built where it can.

So that is why I posted the Tweet. It is just a convenient flip flop to attack Warren on something there is nearly universal consensus on, on the left. Sure you can have other effects going on at the same time but housing is mainly a supply problem.

Look how people responded on Twitter to it, they called bull**** right away...

And he is right, Bernie's first point in about increasing supply...
https://berniesanders.com/issues/housing-all/

Last edited:
Also I have no problem with Dems trying to attract Trump voters by going on Fox News. Obama went on Fox News a few times, Anthony Weiner was a constant visitor

My issue is what is said on Fox News, and is it said in good faith. Tulsi Gabbard just goes on Fox News to help them push their anti-liberal agenda. Most of her time on there is ****ting on the party not trying to turn voters away from the right. She is not fighting the good fight, she is there to low key validate the nonsense that is spewed on that station.

Last edited:
Also I have no problem with Dems trying to attract Trump voters by going on Fox News. Obama went on Fox News a few times, Anthony Weiner was a constant visitor

My issue is what is said on Fox News, and is it said in good faith. Tulsi Gabbard just goes on Fox News to help them push their anti-liberal agenda. Most of her time on there is ****ting on the party not trying to turn voters away from the right. She is not fighting the good fight, she is there to low key validate the nonsense that is spewed on that station.

yup.. showing up on bowtie’s show regularly

Back
Top Bottom