***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I do want thank Trump & Co. for illuminating some of the keys to success.

Just don't be a total **** up & employ **** ups.

Respect the military and the flag! Unless they dare to criticize Supreme Leader King Jong Trump. Then their service must be discredited and mocked for the whole world to see what a disloyal rat they are. Criticism of the Supreme Leader is a severe offense that can not go unpunished.

The UK election results were pretty much what I anticipated. I think what I described below was a key rationale for many voters in this election that resulted in Boris Johnson getting his majority and Labour taking a big loss. Corbyn didn't have a clear Brexit plan and was already a strongly disliked individual. On top of that, there was a clear smear campaign against him in the British tabloids.
8138d223e61a1f27e5785f7ffb3f61d1.png

I don't buy this at all. First and foremost, we're talking about a grown man who is suing a fictional cow and embarrasses himself every single time he's on camera. The man who claimed he uncovered bombshell evidence of Obama spying on Trump, then swiftly got caught coordinating the whole false allegations with the WH in advance.

Last edited:
An impeachment trial inherently can not coexist with any resemblance of what would be ordinarily be considered a fair jury.

In this case, many Senate Republicans have personal relationships with the 'defendant' (use of defendant is for making my point), rely on him for their fundraising and rely on him for their re-election. They need his support to achieve their policy goals. Senate Majority Leader McConnell is openly stating that he is coordinating with the the defendant's impeachment defense team. They have lied during hearings to change the narrative and shield the defendant. They have donated to the defendant's campaign, spent tens of thousands of dollars at the defendant's hotel despite hardly any spending there prior to the defendant's presidency.

On the other side, Senate Democrats in general have a very strong dislike for the defendant, and some members will be jurors while they run for president to unseat the defendant. Many have friendships with those who bring forth the articles of impeachment.

Each and every single member of the Senate would be eliminated from a hypothetical jury selection if this was a criminal trial. It's hard to apply fairness standards to a process that is inherently incapable of being fair to both the person being impeached and those who bring forth and support the articles of impeachment.

At the end of the day it is first and foremost a political process, not a judicial process, and thus it does not or even can not adhere to the same principles and rules

Last edited:

Must’ve been some serious journalistic misconduct for Trump to launch such an attack on Fox, accusing them of becoming more like the enemies of the people CNN, MSNB, ...

Oh Fox did an interview with the Democratic House Intel chairman and former Republican FBI Director James Comey? How dare they interview disloyal rats. Does Fox not realize that in order to please the Supreme Leader, they must comply with worship standards of strictly pro-Trump opinions?

Failure to comply with worship quotas is punishable by continued harassment infront of the whole world by the Supreme Leader and his most devoted cultists on Twitter.

Allowing someone on Fox to express a negative or insufficiently deifying opinion about the Supreme Leader is a grave offense. It simply cannot go unpunished.

Last edited:

Must’ve been some serious journalistic misconduct for Trump to launch such an attack on Fox, accusing them of becoming more like the enemies of the people CNN, MSNB, ...

Oh Fox did an interview with the Democratic House Intel chairman and former Republican FBI Director James Comey? How dare they interview disloyal rats. Does Fox not realize that in order to please the Supreme Leader, they must comply with worship standards of strictly pro-Trump opinions?

Failure to comply with worship quotas is punishable by continued harassment infront of the whole world by the Supreme Leader and his most devoted cultists on Twitter.

Allowing someone on Fox to express a negative or insufficiently deifying opinion about the Supreme Leader is a grave offense. It simply cannot go unpunished.

I hope these libs at Fox News learned their lesson. Next time they'll be grounded for 2 days with no XBox.

An impeachment trial inherently can not coexist with any resemblance of what would be ordinarily be considered a fair jury.

In this case, many Senate Republicans have personal relationships with the 'defendant' (use of defendant is for making my point), rely on him for their fundraising and rely on him for their re-election. They need his support to achieve their policy goals. Senate Majority Leader McConnell is openly stating that he is coordinating with the the defendant's impeachment defense team. They have lied during hearings to change the narrative and shield the defendant. They have donated to the defendant's campaign, spent tens of thousands of dollars at the defendant's hotel despite hardly any spending there prior to the defendant's presidency.

On the other side, Senate Democrats in general have a very strong dislike for the defendant, and some members will be jurors while they run for president to unseat the defendant. Many have friendships with those who bring forth the articles of impeachment.

Each and every single member of the Senate would be eliminated from a hypothetical jury selection if this was a criminal trial. It's hard to apply fairness standards to a process that is inherently incapable of being fair to both the person being impeached and those who bring forth and support the articles of impeachment.

At the end of the day it is first and foremost a political process, not a judicial process, and thus it does not or even can not adhere to the same principles and rules

Back
Top Bottom