***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I imagine this sort of bull**** defense arises when these people don’t actually feel empathy and instead rely on constant fake outrage to play the victim.
1576267238147.png

Trump and his supporters really do have a pimp-prostitute level dysfunctional relationship.

Remember, this trade war was suppose to help manufacturing workers, not farmers. Trump's tariff didn't help the manufacturing industry, but the Chinese response instead greatly hurt farmers in his base.

So Trump then cuts a deal to help farmers, to help undo the damage he caused, and his supporters (farmers included) celebrate it as a win, and thank Trump.

It reminds me of Iceberg Slim talking about pimps assaulting girls then nursing back to health as manipulation tactic. Zaddy Donald running the same game on farmers.

Last edited:
I imagine this sort of bull**** defense arises when these people don’t actually feel empathy and instead rely on constant fake outrage to play the victim.
I would just like to add that having no or very little empathy doesn't necessarily result in such views. You can have little to no empathy and still be a good person.

Last edited:
My conservative friends are not happy about the China deal, the first time I have heard them say a negative thing about Trump EVER. Dems should pounce.

tenor.gif

The internet was pulling all kinds of receipts on Cenk and they the pressure was on. So Cenk had to pull this "I'm rejecting endorsement" schtick right after boasting bout said endorsements.

Da buffoonery train just keeps on going. :lol:

Bernie Sanders is pulling the plug on this endorsement

Much like he did when he was stealing electricity from his neighbor

Melania is a vile bigot just like her husband.

**** her hypocritical ***.

She really is no different than Don the Con:

Donald likes to take credit for the low unemployment rate (essentially crappy low wage jobs or seasonal temp jobs under his administration), but it was already a downward trend during his predecessor's administration (who had to deal with his predecessor's recession)

Melania straight up swagger jacked her predecessor's speech word for word at the RNC.

Both pushed that birtherism conspiracy bull****.

Both are deeply enamored with their offspring... like creepily enamored 🤢

Screenshot_20191213-163158_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191213-161441_Chrome.jpg

Uh oh, I can hear Counselor Grillmonger wagging his finger already

Grillmonger :rofl: :rofl: A+

She really is no different than Don the Con:

Donald likes to take credit for the low unemployment rate (essentially crappy low wage jobs or seasonal temp jobs under his administration), but it was already a downward trend during his predecessor's administration (who had to deal with his predecessor's recession)

Melania straight up swagger jacked her predecessor's speech word for word at the RNC.

Both pushed that birtherism conspiracy bull****.

Both are deeply enamored with their offspring... like creepily enamored 🤢

Screenshot_20191213-163158_Twitter.jpg

:sick: yet :evil::evil:

this is the stuff that’s poppin on the tubes nowadays too... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom