***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’ve got my sister who lives in Portland OR staying with us, she’s a lib. At dinner she was talking about how she feels bad driving a Jeep and wants to get an EV for the environment :sick: I told her that China is the worst polluter in the world so we shouldn’t do **** for the environment until they do!
that sounds AWFUL.

I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way this holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LIBBIES. I know it burns you that thanks to our PRESIDENT ELECT we can say it again. Merry Christmas Coal Gang, we did it. Can't wait to open presents and watch Libs cry in their egg nog because they Broke Bois, ugly dudes, soy bois, clown guys and DEPLORABLES.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LIBBIES. I know it burns you that thanks to our PRESIDENT ELECT we can say it again. Merry Christmas Coal Gang, we did it. Can't wait to open presents and watch Libs cry in their egg nog because they Broke Bois, ugly dudes, soy bois, clown guys and DEPLORABLES.

8D2EED1F-D5C1-4367-8F4C-97EC408F769B.jpeg

aepps20 is your moms a flight attendant?

Cuz I deciced to spend the holidays in Ze United Estates, Big Freedum Apple and when we touched down, lady look straight at me and said "I know this is politically incorrect, but Merry Christmas."

People either mistake me for a nazi or back in Denmark, people often ask me, where I'm from and when I name the city, they sigh and say "which country?" First person I met outside Penn Station asked me "Are you a Jew?"

I swear to God.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL

Back
Top Bottom