***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm guessing it also has something to do with the fact that judge Sullivan dismissed the entirety of Flynn's defense arguments that he was just railroaded by a corrupt prosecutorial witch hunt.

This is what they call brave, tough, and manly huh. He's been bashing women for decades, and men he deems weaker than him. He's the biggest coward out there and his inbred fans make me sick they way they cheer him on. Most of the time they don't even know what the hell he's talking about, they're like trained seals. They wait for him to pause and that's their cue to start cheering :smh:

I'm so ready for this to be over

:lol: I like how the dude whose fat *** neck looks miserable in his shirts is hurling these “insults”

He's the most unattractive person out there, with a horrible physique but he's the first to speak on the appearance of another human being. He's the epi tome of hypocrisy. The man looks like what a street artist would draw of an actual person, it's so insane to see. If Trump wasn't Trump and we saw him on the street you'd think he was the result of a failed chemical experiment :rofl: Why do you think it's mandatory that people speak well of him and compliment him. Otherwise he'd never hear it, which is why all it takes to get on his good side is lob a compliment his way :smh: An insecure waste of life

Of course smh can’t even get too excited around here

I never do, it's pointless

I'm glad we've had continued growth but Trump and his supporters sure love to give him complete credit for trends that began long before he disgraced the office

the "greatest economy ever" was already happening when he came in, and their continuance has absolutely nothing to do with his policies

I guess to be fair... he should get credit for goosing the stock market by taking on extra debt in order to give corporations a bunch of cash to buy back shares and boost dividends

Trump definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt when he claims that there was an imminent attack. I mean, when did he ever lie to the American people before?
This is why intent is so important. We don’t know his heart and mind, so we’re just going to have to assume that what he says is true. That and this is convenient for certain people’s arguments.

People (Whites) keep saying this is not a racist sign ... However, it keeps coming up often when whites congregate.

What is up?
Screenshot_20200110-140333_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200110-140354_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom