***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So I finally cut the cord and got YouTube TV, which includes The Young Turks network. Been watching for the past 30 minutes and holy **** this is essentially Fox News for the Berners. I legit had no idea it was like this. Yikes. :lol:
Yeah brah, it is completely off the rails over there. Cenk Uygur, who runs the company, has campaigned for Bernie and is running for a House seat, and Bernie endorsed him (He revoked the endorsement after Twitter exposed Cenk as a sexist, and Cenk asked him to). I sit back in amazement that no one really calls out how unethical their relationship is.

And Cenk ain't even the looniest dude on the station.

Last edited:
CE61CB7B-E411-4834-9209-84761A3CAF33.png

78A3F2F7-E952-474C-9609-FEB9C348AD88.jpeg
He's talking about libs.

I'm no fan of libs but this seems kind of blunt.

Yes,
There aren't any laws against it.

AND if something were to happen to Biden Obama could/would legally be president again. He can't run for a third term but he could serve a third term if something were to happen to Joe. Hypothetically Joe Biden could pick Obama as his VP, they could win and Biden could step down immediately if he wanted to leaving Obama as president again.

I don't think it’s as clear as that - but it’s never been tested in court as it hasn’t come up.
There’s some conflict between the 12th amendment (who can be P - and to be VP you need to be eligible under the same rules) and the 22nd (elected to 2 terms in your own right...)

The question is whether someone who has already served 2 terms meets the eligibility criteria of the 12th.

Always interesting to watch the selective approach to taking everything as true vs. skepticism in this thread.

Always interesting to watch the selective approach to taking everything as true vs. skepticism in this thread.
Look at this bull**** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How many damn times have you came in hear and defended Trump lies. Huh? Saying you don't know but you trust the President.

Man shut the hell up. You can't troll your way out of this so you are doing your usual shtick of being disappointed at post in here.

Look at this bull**** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How many damn times have you came in hear and defended Trump lies. Huh? Saying you don't know but you trust the President.

Man shut the hell up. You can't troll your way out of this so you are doing your usual shtick of being disappointed at post in here.

Saying that I don’t know is very different than accepting everything is true. With this information on the last few pages there is a general acceptance that this Parnas information is true. I have no idea whether it is or not. I do know there is a presumption of innocence.

Back
Top Bottom