***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Like some of us have been saying....SAME PLAYBOOK. Trump used this playbook with Pro trump FBI field office and Toesing, Digenova and GULIANI in the 2016 election....when they tricked Comey into announcing re-opening am investigation into Hilary days before the election that many say “swung it”.

This was Trump and them trying this again with the same players in a different country. Just get a credible force to announce an investigation...muddy the waters...run disinformation and run it through Fox News and right wing media.

This should be all over the news :smh:

Parnas is a bit like a much worse version of Michael Cohen. It’s clear that he was involved to an extent where he was in a position to know all these things he’s claiming, and some of those claims are substantiated fully by other evidence. In other cases there’s some circumstancial evidence he’s likely telling the truth.

It is also true however that Parnas lied repeatedly in this interview about matters largely involving himself. His alleged Naftogaz scheme for example, which also involved Giuliani to some extent according to a Naftogaz exec cooperating with SDNY.
He’s spilling the beans on Trump and Rudy in the Biden matter, but not on himself and Rudy in the lesser known Naftogaz scheme. Parnas says he wants to cooperate, but he's only providing cooperation on the Biden scheme.

Last edited:
audio of the Bernie-Lizzie exchange was "found" by CNN. essentially she asked him why he called her a liar and he told her they would discuss it some other time. but the best part is what Tom Steyer said:

"I don't want to get in the middle. I just want to say hi Bernie."

Uh-oh

Better work on getting his story straight, this ain't it chief.

3a5e69009ce626e428aad951f0e04e2a.png

a7fa82ace85d5fd86c4cadccbd690950.png

Last edited:
who's man's?
watching this live impeachment and what i fail to understand is the intelligence agencies gave trump the option to kill that iran guy but now saying trump didnt have a reason to kill him

why even give him the option to kill him? was the option something other than to kill him?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford dwalk31 dwalk31 @ninjahood Belgium Belgium

i was banned from the political thread :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom