***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but in my somewhat limited experiences with older people of color, they have the same petty day to day cultural grievances. They hate smart phones, they hate all social media aside from facebook and they think that being offended is for weak, spoiled and indulged "millennials" (whom will be forever imagined as college kids with blue hair).

I'm sure it's mostly the result of a survival strategy but it seems like older black and Latino and Asian folks love bragging about how they don't get offended.
You're wrong
Older black people are very progressive and love learning new things

Rudy's podcast finna have the streets on fire.

Just imagine, thr biligerent rants of a corrupt bigot, broken up by periodic advertisements for Dollar Shave Club, Me Undies, and Casper Mattresses.

Use promo code ""BIDENCORRUPTION" for 10% off your first order.

You forgot StitchFix - Rudy reading it out “My style - 11th century ghoul? Fit challenges - hiding a forked tale and cloven hoofs...”

You're wrong
Older black people are very progressive and love learning new things

People of color is broad. And black is even broad (as many islanders, etc. identify as black and have unique cultures).

Older black people, in my experience, tend to be more conservative (religious, etc. in the south) or activists (former black panthers (mostly up north)).

Just my personal experience

glad the GOP are setting the precedent of expecting people to be able to point out places on maps

1579962318024.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31

trump really for these fools shook these dudes gotta defend him because of reports he made threats to them

The Senators are the judges...

Implying the judge is under duress and incapable of being impartial seems like a counterintuitive strategy

Back
Top Bottom