***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fat boy SSE goin around Harlem giving out 1k to strangers letting ppl kno bout Yang lol

One of the legal team members now essentially admits they've all been lying all along, and that it has been clear what Trump's intentions were since the Mulvaney press conference. Yesterday, the defense counsel explicitly denied that Mulvaney said what he said during the presser. They said that when Mulvaney walked back linking the aid to the investigations, he corrected an earlier mistake. Robert Ray now casually concedes the defense was lying when they made that argument.

About John Bolton contradicting the defense's argument that there was no connection between the aid and the Biden investigation demands:
"I don't think that's a newsflash, I think everyone has understood for quite some time, going all the way back to the Mick Mulvaney press conference, about what it is that the president wanted to see happen and he's said as much. So I don't see how that really is news."

Last edited:
In explaining his vote to block witnesses, Sen. Alexander says the existing evidence already sufficiently proves Trump withheld aid to pressure Ukraine into announcing investigations of the Bidens. Very likely means the effort to block witnesses will succeed despite ~75% public support for witnesses.

Collins says she’ll vote says.

I am enjoying the lengths these turds are going in the name of Donald trump of all people

literally got 40-50 years worth of evidence of who much that can blowup in your face

They...

want...

to...

kill...

cows...

dwalk31 dwalk31 when y’all elected this guy president?

1580476585385.jpeg

this is what a traitor to our constitution, and thus our country, looks like. he has come out against calling witnesses and likely also means Trump will not be held accountable for his actions:

Belgium Belgium already summed it up a few posts up:

In explaining his vote to block witnesses, Sen. Alexander says the existing evidence already sufficiently proves Trump withheld aid to pressure Ukraine into announcing investigations of the Bidens. Very likely means the effort to block witnesses will succeed despite ~75% public support for witnesses.

Collins says she’ll vote says.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom