***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Patrick Philbin has an incredible gift for talking at length without actually saying anything.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it to be illegal.
The Government accountability Office A non partisan office said withholding the aid was breaking the law. Last I checked breaking the law is an illegal act.

you can believe What you want but that doesnt makes you right

You’re right. What the majority of US Senators think matters. And they are likely about to acquit him on both articles of impeachment. And the vote will likely be more bipartisan than the house vote

Trump's unsavvyness has been a delight to watch. That's about the only thing I can take solace in at the moment. I can at least connect the dots and figure out a lot of the clowns that run this country in various positions.

Then you have NT's resident 🤡 regurgitating all the bull**** he's been fed by fox news and Trump's legal team.

These are grown men & women playing mental gymnastics because they have hitched themselves to a criminal.

Oh another unrated thing about Bernie is that he uses the power of negative partisanship.

By putting so much blame on the Democratic Party (some fair, some unfair) for the current state of affairs, he is appealing to left leaning voters with grievances with the party (both for their economics and stances on social issues). So a vote for Bernie is a vote against the party establishment.

Ignoring the fact that Bernie's near three decade Congressional career has been made possible by said Establishment. :lol:

It is a beautiful politicial play if you think of it.

His political savvyness is the reason he is the best equipped to defeat Trump in the general. But I doubt he wins the Democratic primary.

You’re right. What the majority of US Senators think matters. And they are likely about to acquit him on both articles of impeachment. And the vote will likely be more bipartisan than the house vote
And it’s a problem this senate might Acquit a clear abuse of power and what was found to be an illegal act. And Based on what is this vote to be more bipartisan?

Shouldn't what matters be the evidence and the facts of the case?

Shouldn't what matters be the evidence and the facts of the case?

The question is one of interpretation of the facts and interpretation of the constitution. Sadly, due to the partisan nature of these proceedings, interpretations seem to fall along party lines.

Again, all Senators need to do is ask about Paul Manafort and Trump's flimsy excuse of caring about corruption in Ukraine goes right out the window.

I remember when the media tried to play up this clown like he was one the of "good" ones during the Meuller investigation
mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom