***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie clearly has the best shot against Trump. I’m still convinced the DNC won’t let that happen. It seems they’d prefer any other candidate, including Trump, over Bernie.

weird that the DNC would prefer a Democrat to a non-Democrat

weird that the DNC would prefer a Democrat to a non-Democrat
Guess someone needs to break them the news that their front runner isn't one of them since they still consider him to be part of their leadership...

IMG_po41si.jpg

:lol:

That talking point is gonna ring all the more hollow as an actual Republican climbs to 2nd place and continues to gain more and more traction after years of contributing to the GOP and literally funding the flipping of the senate under a Dem administration :lol:

I personally don't hate anyone except people that hurt kids. The guy that liked your post doesn't have that disdain for Republicans that hurt kids.

Republicans: We don’t want em here because they will take all our jobs

Also Republicans: Unemployment is at record lows. Businesses can’t even fill all their open positions

Also Republicans: Yeah but the parents chose to break the law so **** dem kids

Not only does Amy recycle talking points, she recycles fits too!
Klobuchar-Maher-Real-Time-Trump.jpg
:rofl:
Just like the regular Americans she represents

This is the one time I'd say he didn't make a mistake. That's exactly what he meant :lol:

Hey, if they're stupid enough to still listen to these preachers then they deserve it. Nobody should be getting catfished in 2020. There is way too much information at their fingertips to still be this ignorant.

Trump was a fan of it as well. Only difference is Bloomberg is on record saying he was wrong about it.

Another glaring difference is that Bloomberg was actually an elected official and it was his signature policy.

A tweet from Trump when he didn’t hold an elected office is like an old NT post from a NTer that runs for elected office later.

Bloomberg held office and his stop and frisk policy increased stops significanlty in a way that disproportionally affected black people.

Plus, how is “he’s just like Trump” a defense when most on the left despise Trump?

The cognitive dissonance being deployed by those on the left to support Bloomberg is hilarious.

Another glaring difference is that Bloomberg was actually an elected official and it was his signature policy.

A tweet from Trump when he didn’t hold an elected office is like an old NT post from a NTer that runs for elected office later.

Bloomberg held office and his stop and frisk policy increased stops significanlty in a way that disproportionally affected black people.

Plus, how is “he’s just like Trump” a defense when most on the left despise Trump?

The cognitive dissonance being deployed by those on the left to support Bloomberg is hilarious.

Yes a policy he's on record about being wrong about. Whats trumps current position on stop and frisk outside of using it as a tool to attack bloomberg for a policy many of trumps constituents had zero issue with?

especially after digging into the extent of bloombergs "skeletons" hes definitely not someone i can rally behind (aside from casting a vote against trump), its still going to be hilarious to see trump supporters throw stones at bloomberg's past without hitting trump in the nose a few times.

and lets be clear, if trump says bloomberg is a racist over stop and frisk, then "private citizen" trump who supported stop and frisk as recently as 2013 (2 years before running for president) is definitely still a racist by extension. Like i said mentioned before, of the two only one of them is attempting to distance themselves from the support of that policy as well as acknowledging the impact of it.

Last edited:
**** Bloomberg, btw.

can’t wait till Bugatti slides him over the stage.

just because you made a ****ton of money doesn’t mean you’re qualified to lead the country.

Supporters are gonna show crime stats dropping under stop and frisk, but will ignore crime dropping across the entire country during the same period

billionaire skips the first 8 months of campaigning, spends Half a billion dollars, and the DSC changes the rules to allow him on.

This is straight oligarch moves, mayne... you’d expect this **** out of a war torn country,.

also think its going to be a show when conservatives will have to trash a policy like stop and frisk for being racist over and over to attack bloomberg, while originating with conservatives. Trump was a fan of it as well. Only difference is Bloomberg is on record saying he was wrong about it.

He copped pleas in a black church four months before announcing his run.

that ***** ain’t sorry, he’s an opportunist.

He copped pleas in a black church four months before announcing his run.

that ***** ain’t sorry, he’s an opportunist.

i dont think he's genuine about it. i think he realizes his presidency is non existent without the black vote. and hes playing to that amongst other things while most of the front runners are chasing after that midwest "i voted for obama and then for trump" vote. i think that in juxtaposition to trump though, supporters cant trash bloomberg without trashing trump

billionaire skips the first 8 months of campaigning, spends Half a billion dollars, and the DSC changes the rules to allow him on.

are you sure this helps him? a number of the candidates, Klobuchar in particular, advocated for this to force Bloomberg on the stage to face challenges to his positions

he's considered a prickly, weak debater and with his infinite spending capacity is getting unfettered commercial depictions of his accomplishments without having to deal with challenges

the rules were intended to weed out weak fund raisers in the micro fund raising game and did that. but Bloomberg is skirting that metric with a billion of play money. I don’t think this is a favor to Mike. Many, including some of his advisers and opponents thought keeping him off the debate stage was to his advantage

Back
Top Bottom