***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it's convenient of you to ignore the rise of white supremacy in this nation since trump took office and his touting of white supremacists not only his cabinet, but in general. But I guess overt racism is fine since he signed two bills

I don’t know where you’re from, but white supremacists were loud, ignorant and wrong long before Trump. And they will probably be long after.

They might get more coverage in NY and CA now. But it isn’t some new reality in the south.

I don’t know where you’re from, but white supremacists were loud, ignorant and wrong long before Trump. And they will probably be long after.

They might get more coverage in NY and CA now. But it isn’t some new reality in the south.

has a recent president ever had a member of their cabinet that was a self proclaimed white supremacist other than Donald Trump?

1582047925563.png
Well this seems like a bright idea :smh: ....Trump supporters act like they the only ppl that got guns..Unless they crying bout "inner city" and "black on black" crime, then its a whole different tone about weapons :lol:

As problematic as it is, the “kids in cages” didn’t begin with this administration. And the Obama administration deported far more undocumented immigrants than this administration:

That said, it is clear that we need comprehensive immigration reform.

But you conveniently ignore the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act which were signed under this administration. Comparing that to the implementation of stop and frisk by Bloomberg, and coming up with Trump as worse, is nonsensical. It’s as if a (D) next to his name makes those on the left ignore reality.

Bloomberg’s policies ripped black families apart, period. That isn’t Trump’s record. And posting tweets by Trump, when he wasn’t an elected official, doesn’t change that.

As problematic as it is, the “stop and frisk” didn’t begin with the bloomberg administration. ironically, it began with president trumps personal lawyer

if first step act absolves trump than does bloombergs plans obsolve him?

Bloomberg Pitches Program to Boost Black Economic Progress

As problematic as it is, the “stop and frisk” didn’t begin with the bloomberg administration. ironically, it began with president trumps personal lawyer

if first step act absolves trump than does bloombergs plans obsolve him?

Bloomberg Pitches Program to Boost Black Economic Progress

If your defense is that he’s just like Trump, then what is the Democrats argument against Trump? When Bloomberg is rising to second in the polls. It seems that the Democrats have already answered this question, with a yes.

If your defense is that he’s just like Trump, then what is the Democrats argument against Trump? When Bloomberg is rising to second in the polls. It seems that the Democrats have already answered this question, with a yes.

is that my defense? or is it the critique that the shade thrown at bloomberg is literally all of the stuff trump supporters ignore or even praise about him? at the end of the day bloomberg isnt my first choice, and as more comes out even less so. if stop and frisk is the bar here for racism, conservatives voted for him knowing he never publicly changed his stance on it. even in the face of being called a racist for many things. and where does he still stand on the central park 5?

if it comes down to Bloomberg and Trump, I'm certain that having Trump remain as president would do infinitely more to exacerbate racism and inequality and eradicate fair policies than having Bloomberg as president

it would come from laws enacted, from deregulation, from inaction by the DOJ, and most significantly, the result of judges appointed to the federal bench (from the Supreme Court down)

I get how people could categorically refuse to vote for Bloomberg based on his past actions because they had real, material and meaningful impacts on people of color in NYC

but I also think if the goal is the endorsement of fair policies intended to rectify historical and current social injustices against people of color in this country, there is a material difference between 2020 Bloomberg and 2020 Trump

I agree that it would be a terrible binary choice if it comes down to those two. I don't think it will.

I actually prefer Trump.

I like my racism Southern style...out in the open, with that bold, unfiltered, Organic, Non-GMO, clean, reliable taste.

Bloomberg is the kind of racist you never see coming until its too late.

Pink Slime racism. Captain D's racism. Cant tell the fish from the chicken Racism.

I'm no defender of Stephen Miller.

But you seem to not know what self-proclaimed means.

Sorry let me rephrase. He is an individual who pushes white nationalist policies and ideals and does not deny being a white nationalist when called one. But like I said, it shouldnt surprise me that someone who thinks kids should get killed at the border because their parents made a choice would also defend Trump having someone push white nationalist policies in his white house.

Former NYPD commissioner convicted of 8 felonies. He was initially indicted on 15 charges but pleaded guilty to 8 lesser counts.

Last edited:
I actually prefer Trump.

I like my racism Southern style...out in the open, with that bold, unfiltered, Organic, Non-GMO, clean, reliable taste.

Bloomberg is the kind of racist you never see coming until its too late.

Pink Slime racism. Captain D's racism. Cant tell the fish from the chicken Racism.

i kinda feel like bloomberg wouldnt be able to go unchecked by the right OR left the way Trump enjoys at the moment. the right will oppose him off the strength that he's a D, the left will check him cause hes historically to right of them on a lot of stuff, fear of big money and corporate interests and such. even with dem control of house and senate they wont slurp him the same way the GOP slurps trump

Back
Top Bottom