***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1583271335312.png

Wood.

Olympics still on; too much money invested to cancel.
Any idea what the “Way too early” polls are saying?

Hopefully by now keko jones keko jones has had a chance to read over, memorize, and apply the poem EXCUSES into his daily life. By now he and others should know that excuses are the bridges that led to nowhere, and that they build monumental nothingness. I would give him the poem Invictus to read over but I don’t want to push keko jones keko jones over the edge.........or at least not just yet anyway. I gotta spoon-feed junior in order to get him to where I need him to be on here. Just some helpful insight I’m trying to give him had he crossed the burning sands. No doubt in my mind that he’ll get there eventually.

With the results of Super Tuesday in a few hours I’m interested to see how Bernie Sanders does with black voters (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say............or AA’s as Wargames Wargames recently referred to us by. I’m still not quite sure if Wargames Wargames was referring to American Airlines or Duracell battery’s but given the context of the statement I’m guessing he was talking about African Americans. I guess he just didn’t have the time or more importantly respect to address us properly, Wargames Wargames must busy and on the move.

There’s still going to be some remaining questions even after tonight. Will the Democrats have a brokered convention? Will Bernie Sanders finally release his full medical records? Will dwalk31 dwalk31 and other white makes conservatives still continue to troll online in a daily effort in support of their leader Trump? These are some of the pressing issues that we hope are resolved and answered sometime in the near future.

Hopefully by now keko jones keko jones has had a chance to read over, memorize, and apply the poem EXCUSES into his daily life. By now he and others should know that excuses are the bridges that led to nowhere, and that they build monumental nothingness. I would give him the poem Invictus to read over but I don’t want to push keko jones keko jones over the edge.........or at least not just yet anyway. I gotta spoon-feed junior in order to get him to where I need him to be on here. Just some helpful insight I’m trying to give him had he crossed the burning sands. No doubt in my mind that he’ll get there eventually.

With the results of Super Tuesday in a few hours I’m interested to see how Bernie Sanders does with black voters (rather People Of Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say............or AA’s as Wargames Wargames recently referred to us by. I’m still not quite sure if Wargames Wargames was referring to American Airlines or Duracell battery’s but given the context of the statement I’m guessing he was talking about African Americans. I guess he just didn’t have the time or more importantly respect to address us properly, Wargames Wargames must busy and on the move.

There’s still going to be some remaining questions even after tonight. Will the Democrats have a brokered convention? Will Bernie Sanders finally release his full medical records? Will dwalk31 dwalk31 and other white makes conservatives still continue to troll online in a daily effort in support of their leader Trump? These are some of the pressing issues that we hope are resolved and answered sometime in the near future.
I just saw you @ a bunch of people and ignore your post. When you have done something meaningful in life, holla.

In the meantime I don't have a bone in this fight. Assuming that you're trying to fight me over Bernie....

Keep it pushing ... I even give you a like since thats what you're trying to do.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welp, it looks like it is go time at Biden HQ...
GaseousFarflungHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Why you would enlist in the military these days is beyond me.

shout out to my cousin living a sub right now. :lol: at least corona can’t get him.

Honestly man with news of a second confirmed coronavirus case in NY I really dont wanna leave my house until this **** is all over. I'm too uninsured for all this.

Honestly man with news of a second confirmed coronavirus case in NY I really dont wanna leave my house until this **** is all over. I'm too uninsured for all this.
Dont be scared, Our President was offering free care for anybody who contracts the virus and isnt covered. Some libs might call it radical, but us PATRIOTS call it taking care of our neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom