***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because you're the one who asked for it. :lol:
You ask me why I spend time discussing US politics and questioned if I am as invested in my own politics. Implying I cared more about the US than my own country.
I brought up my chronic debilitating illness in response because it's the reason I have so much free time, more than enough to follow both national and international politics. Your response came off as insulting and dismissive of my disease. Such comments don't offend or bother me but you can go look back if you want and see that others found it insulting. In context, the way you responded makes it look like you doubt there's any truth to what I said because I play Pokemon Go.
As for playing Pokemon Go, thanks to my carnitine supplements and repairing my granddad's electric bicycle, I can now finally ride a bicycle again and the game provides some more motivation to go outside and hop on the bike. I lost the ability to ride a standard bicycle around a year ago due to the disease and I can't walk that far either so my time spent outside is pretty limited.

If you want to talk about going off-topic, perhaps you should start with yourself and stop whining about me being a foreigner and questioning my dedication to my own country every time I poke holes in your arguments or say something you don't agree with. Ninja keeps accusing da damn liberals of being unable to handle opposing views but him and you are always the ones crying about it.

All we are saying is,.

I'm not part of this "we".

Participate all you want Colombia.

Last edited:
We really in here discussing that trash *** music genre reggaeton?  

This is what it's come to, huh? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^ He goofed by even copping KFC in the first place.

Popeyes >>>> Kennedy Fried Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC

^ He goofed by even copping KFC in the first place.

Popeyes >>>> Kennedy Fried Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC

I always get served *** by Popeyes. KFC is trying to turn the ship around and that $5 box >>>>>>>>

About the rise of right wing extremism:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?referer=

Despite public anxiety about extremists inspired by Al Qaeda and the Islamic State, the number of violent plots by such individuals has remained very low. Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

Y'all ain't had KFC good until you'll had Caribbean KFC. The quality is wayyyy better, and I'm not even playing.

America KFC is trash

USA ain't even got Zingers :smh:

You ain't lying. It don't make any kind of sense.

First time I went to the Bahamas it was like :wow: Then I went to T&T and it was like a whole other world of chicken. So juicy, so full. The whole Caribbean cooking with a different strain of fowl.

My dad just got back and you know I made him bring some up in that suitcase (that's right idc, the chicken is that good I'll eat it after it spent 6 hrs in a bag with clothes, pepper sauce, bitters, essence, and mango) :smokin

They phased out the zinger here in N.Y. treated it like a limited run like that bacon double down.

Last edited:
You ain't lying. It don't make any kind of sense.

First time I went to the Bahamas it was like :wow: Then I went to T&T and it was like a whole other world of chicken. So juicy, so full. The whole Caribbean cooking with a different strain of fowl.

My dad just got back and you know I made him bring some up in that suitcase (that's right idc, the chicken is that good I'll eat it after it spent 6 hrs in a bag with clothes, pepper sauce, bitters, essence, and mango) :smokin

They phased out the singer here in N.Y. treated it like a limited run like that bacon double down.

Brah me and my famb do the same thing. Catch me in JFK customs tryna get through wit like half the island in my suitcase

Last edited:
That KFC pic is real? :nerd:

If so his racist trollin' is on new levels. If you Black and still voting for that clown after that... :smh: :stoneface:

That KFC pic is real?
nerd.gif

If so his racist trollin' is on new levels. If you Black and still voting for that clown after that...
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
"I got no problems wit him eating KFC with da fork. He is setting new visionary standards for eating yall just can't understand because you're nowhere near his level, like when Cam'ron started wearing pink".

Considering how poorly Trump is doing with military families and how many more Republicans are separating themselves from his public statements (without going as far as retracting their endorsement), I'd say the article is a bit outdated.

Considering it was published yesterday, I'd say you were right.

Back
Top Bottom