***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Y'all ain't had KFC good until you'll had Caribbean KFC. The quality is wayyyy better, and I'm not even playing.

America KFC is trash

USA ain't even got Zingers
mean.gif
what he said..

aint a boat day in the Bahamas if you aint got KFC wit ya

only 'fast food' chicken place I mess with when I'm stateside: chic fil a

but if yall are in the Bahamas, gotta hit up 'bamboo shack' or worst case 'imperial cafe' (for the late night after club munchies)..

breast or thigh snack, extra ketchup extra hot sauce.. if yall haven't tried conch yet, get the combo

Last edited:
Considering how poorly Trump is doing with military families and how many more Republicans are separating themselves from his public statements (without going as far as retracting their endorsement), I'd say the article is a bit outdated.

Considering it was published yesterday, I'd say you were right.

:lol:

All the Dems have to do to calm their worries is to let the Donald talk. The only way Hillary wins is if she convinces people to vote against the idea of a Trump presidency, and so far he has been doing all the work for her.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...hanna_says_hell_vote_for_hillary_clinton.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. Rep. Richard Hanna, a three-term Republican, said Tuesday he will vote for Hillary Clinton for president because Donald Trump is "unfit to serve our party and cannot lead this country."

I don't think this guy is going to be the last GOPer to come out for Hillary.

Reggae and soca still do big in Europe

Brixton carnival is huge
I can vouch for this, we love the tropical sounds. We have a pretty large annual reggae/reggaeton festival here in Belgium and it's always a great success. We have a lot of appreciation for Carribean and African music styles. My city hosts anually hosts 4 events in our park during the summer where Africans and other foreign ethnicities play their music indiginous to their culture on stage each thursday in August. The entire park is always packed and it's pretty cool to hear all sorts of music styles we normally wouldn't hear much.

One of our largest national festivities (the annual Ghent festivities) always have several stages throughout Ghent dedicated to foreign music.

Btw, I appreciate the love from y'all 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If Republican veterans like McCain, Ryan, etc. etc. want to stop Trump. All they need to do is publicly say that they will not support him nor vote for him.

If they want to ensure that Trump gets nowhere near the presidency, they gotta bite the bullet and say they are voting Hillary.

But that requires backbone, :lol:

You're delusional. One, that will never happen. Two Trump is running against the whole establishment. Do you really think that pillars of the establishment denouncing him is going to hurt him? I guess we've been watching two different campaigns.

There's always voters on both sides who wait to be persuaded.

The establishment fully pulling away from Trump would sway those on the fence voters or I'm only voting Trump because I've typically vote Republican.

Does nothing for the hardcore Trump supporters.

But again it would require backbone which they don't have.

You're delusional. One, that will never happen. Two Trump is running against the whole establishment. Do you really think that pillars of the establishment denouncing him is going to hurt him? I guess we've been watching two different campaigns.
Trump is just another side of the establishment. If his supporters can't see that, they deserve him as president. Unfortunately we can't cast all of you away with him, so we as proud Americans need to settle for stopping him and letting y'all ***** and complain for the next 8 years while things keep getting better, despite your willing ignorance to the obvious.

Trump has been part of the political establishment for decades as a donor. He is one of them

Plus Trumpp can't win without the support of traditional less loony conservatives. The people that think Paul Ryan is some sort of policy genius. If the GOP pulls endorsements, it will tank Trump. Conservatives and right leaning moderates need to fall in line.

But unlike the Dems, the GOP base pays treason back. So their will be some blowback.

These dudes, especially Ryan, are ******* spineless.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you guys are engaged in, but in nonsense of word is Trump establishment. He may be a part of the donor class, that funded both parties mind you. But he's most certainly not an establishment candidate.

I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you guys are engaged in, but in nonsense of word is Trump establishment. He may be a part of the donor class, that funded both parties mind you. But he's most certainly not an establishment candidate.
How's he different?

Given Trump's prior involvement in politics for many years as a donor, I wouldn't say he's fully an outsider.

You could argue he was part of the establishment to some extent because of his long documented history with politics but currently I would describe him as an anti-establishment candidate.

The way I see it, it's hard to say whether his past involvement in politics was genuine or like many other powerful businessmen, simply donating for his own business interests.

Last edited:
Given Trump's prior involvement in politics for many years as a donor, I wouldn't say he's fully an outsider.
You could argue he was part of the establishment to some extent because of his long documented history with politics but currently I would describe him as an anti-establishment candidate.
The way I see it, it's hard to say whether his past involvement in politics was genuine or like many other powerful businessmen, simply donating for his own business interests.

He literally has said he's donated to both parties out of self interest.

trump is an outsider in the sense that he's not an established politician but he's still part of the establishment not only because of his years donating to primarily republican candidates (some dems like Hilary too) but also because he was born into the upper 5%.

I love this quote from him on August 2015, “[COLOR=#red]When they call, I give. And you know what, when I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me[/COLOR].”

You can't get more establishment than that. He buys political favoritism with his money He's the epitome of an elite insider who uses the system to his advantage.

Last edited:
trump is an outsider in the sense that he's not an established politician but he's still part of the establishment not only because of his years donating to primarily republican candidates (some dems like Hilary too) but also because he was born into the upper 5%.

I love this quote from him on August 2015, “[COLOR=#red]When they call, I give. And you know what, when I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me[/COLOR].”

You can't get more establishment than that. He's the epitome of an elite insider who uses the system to his advantage.

We out rewriting definitions now? OK, got it.

Last edited:

I'm not rewriting anything, I'm calling a spade a spade... Trump is not an outsider or anti-establishment. He is not a life long politician though. Everything I stated is fact.

Last edited:
He literally has said he's donated to both parties out of self interest.

i just dont understand how people can hate Hillary for "money in politics" and ignore the fact that Trump is the money in politics

QFE

You can't get more establishment than that. He's the epitome of an elite insider who uses the system to his advantage.

That's exactly what being part of the establishment means. You scratch my back (campaign donations) and I scratch yours (pork barrel legislation)

I don't think people understand that gry60 gry60 ... :smh: Buying political favoritism is as establishment as you can get.

Buffett challenges trump to show his tax returns...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom