***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Less than 200,000 deaths is probably only possible if we started shutting down everything now.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , what would you call it if someone knows the steps to take to save people, but chooses not to take those steps?
He would say that it is kind of what he ran on. Incompetence. No?

Less than 200,000 deaths is probably only possible if we started shutting down everything now.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , what would you call it if someone knows the steps to take to save people, but chooses not to take those steps?

Reckless.

But I'd imagine that the person you are describing would not extend the federal social distancing guidance until the end of April based on the advice of medical experts.

At this point, I think doctors, governors and mayors are balancing risks.

Several states have stay-at-home orders.

What is your suggestion for assuring that people comply with the various local and federal orders?

Reckless.

But I'd imagine that the person you are describing would not extend the federal social distancing guidance until the end of April based on the advice of medical experts.

At this point, I think doctors, governors and mayors are balancing risks.

Several states have stay-at-home orders.

What is your suggestion for assuring that people comply with the various local and federal orders?

195B604B-0D00-4403-9744-C8083DD96731.jpeg

I don't have a special definition for a lie. I said that a factually inaccurate statement is not always a lie. A lie suggests intent.
Are we to believe that Trump gets fed inaccurate info day in, day out? Are we to believe that he doesn't notice that his advisers will have him say one thing today, and the opposite tomorrow? Are we to believe that the Men In Black work in the White House, and that's why Trump can't remember what he said the day before?

Are we to believe that Trump gets fed inaccurate info day in, day out? Are we to believe that he doesn't notice that his advisers will have him say one thing today, and the opposite tomorrow? Are we to believe that the Men In Black work in the White House, and that's why Trump can't remember what he said the day before?

I think that the situation is fluid and the factual nature of certain information changes rapidly. I think that a day can make a significant difference and information can become stale at that point. To my knowledge, the Men in Black are fictional characters from a movie franchise--so no, I don't think they work in the White House.

Back
Top Bottom