***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Damn I was just about to start up my horde too...you win this time Paul Brown.

Racist peice of ****
But how could you know what was in his heart, maybe he's just inexperienced?
Did he specifically say word for word that by looting hordes from Atlanta, he only meant black people? Horde and looting are race-neutral terms and Atlanta is home to many white people as well.

1586292124589.png

Last edited:
But how could you know what was in his heart, maybe he's just inexperienced?
Did he specifically say word for word that by looting hordes from Atlanta, he only meant black people? Horde and looting are race-neutral terms and Atlanta is home to many white people as well.

1586292124589.png

The lapel pin is GORGEOUS

Is there a extreme liberal version of OAN? Like instead of throwing him softballs and attacking the media/left wing, go hard at him nonstop and call out his BS, attack OAN and Fox news?

"Mail in voting is corrupt"
"Mr. President, didn't you vote absentee in NY in 2018?"

"I was ahead of this pandemic before anyone else"
"Mr. President, didn't you call this a hoax two weeks ago...I have the tape [plays back recording]".

Civility Gauntlet needs to come off...time to unleash Trjollnir

I get a mail in ballot here in CA. I wish the entire country had this luxury, but clearly one party would never survive if that was the case.

I try my best to stay even keeled through this time and not get too upset but man its getting HARD

Folks do not really comprehend whats going on. We can absolutely NOT afford him in office for a second term. We should all assume he's not going to go quietly either. I'm nervous for what the future holds :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom