***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He is denying it happened at all. So there is zero chance of that happening

I ****ing hate I have to vote for this clown.
Well fwiw that post to the website claiming Reade was tapped up by Putin was interesting. Apparently she was pro Biden until 2018 or sum like that. Probably BS though

If this holds true then Biden needs to drop the hell out.
He is denying it happened at all. So there is zero chance of that happening

I ****ing hate I have to vote for this clown.

How would that work if he were to decide or was forced to drop out? It would honestly fit in with all the unexpected chaos, heartbreak and ridiculousness that we’ve been through in the first 1/3 of 2020.

Eight. More. *******. Months. |l

Texas governor will allow state's stay-at-home order to end on Thursday and open businesses Friday

Hey man, how you been? Was worried about you but when we didn't hear from you all weekend and during working hours today. Lots to discuss.....

How would that work if he were to decide or was forced to drop out? It would honestly fit in with all the unexpected chaos, heartbreak and ridiculousness that we’ve been through in the first 1/3 of 2020.

Eight. More. ****ing. Months. |l
Biden will capture enough delegates that he will win the nomination on the first ballot. So unless he declines the nomination and lets the party pick a replacement, he is the nominee. And the leading person to replace Biden is probably Bloomberg if we let delegates decide. :smh:

For multiple reason, no one will call for Biden to decline the nomination given where things currently stand.

If we have normal turnout, Biden will beat Trump, now the GOP will cheat to give Trump a strong chance of winning but as it stand the polls are looking like Biden will win if they shoot a fair one or close to it. Replacing Biden would be a gift to Trump, a dude with dozens of accusers himself, so party members seem to just want to play with the hand dealt.
****** situation all around. This **** adds to my what I have been saying for over a year now. It would have been better if Biden didn't run.

Texas governor will allow state's stay-at-home order to end on Thursday and open businesses Friday

If only there were examples to look at to see how this will turn out.

****ty situation all around. This **** adds to my what I have been saying for over a year now. It would have been better if Biden didn't run.

I appreciate the response and thorough breakdown bruh. It's kind of wild but your quoted assertion turned out to be so on point albeit for different, unfortunate reasons. Damn....

if biden drops out, I guess it'll be tulsi :lol:
tulsi.gif

Back
Top Bottom